Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ranked ban? AGAIN?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MysticTrinity

02-18-2015

Hello...

i know i flame sometimes, all players do, but really, i have to be banned from ranked games?

most of the times ppl just report for the fun of it and this is what happen just now --'

for what i know i did not flame much this last week, i even got more honor than reports

seriously getting chat ban i can understand and i dont really care, but ban from ranked thats stupid very stupid, cause most of the reports i dont even deserv then, is just premades making then --'

is there any way to remove or take some games from this 35 most win draft mode?

Lady Lothiriel

02-19-2015

Quote:
know i flame sometimes, all players do,

No, they don't. The vast majority of players knows how to behave.

Quote:
but really, i have to be banned from ranked games?

Yes, because flaming in a stressful environment like ranked games is even worse.

Quote:
there any way to remove or take some games from this 35 most win draft mode?

No.

Kehoa

02-19-2015

All players do not flame only a few percentage..
People think because they are behind a screen they can behave like they want.
Most of those who flame would never do it face to face with a stranger like they do in a game..

Personaly I hate to play with flamers, they are the reason teams falls apart. Alwayes thinking they themselfs never make mistakes and its all the teams fault...

damopredator

02-19-2015

Do dominion games count towards the wins needed to unlock ranked again?

Lady Lothiriel

02-19-2015

No, you have to win normal draft mode.