Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My first ragequit after over 1900 ranked games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gothrian

02-17-2015

So basicly i should had just doged the Q, it started out with a minor letdown were i diddnt get my lane, no big deal. But i had a sinking feeling about this guy and the team.

You know the type, he instalocks his lane saying "mid, MID, MID, IM MID"
and then proceeds to tell everyone ells on team what to pick, "now a tank, and now someone with CC"

Anyway. im stuck as support, its fine, that was my main role S4

Aatrox jungle wants a smiteless blue so he can do drag lvl 2. when we are done with the leash a wild karma apears, out of possition, and a easy pick for us, karma is trying to steal blue.
so i turn imediatly, get 0 follow from aatrox who kinda just waits in the bush.
he then proceeds to dragon and im backing off after i chased karma to 100 hp into enemy jungle. I go past Aatrox to give him a Q for drag, jsut to make sure he gets it.

A wild lvl 2 enemy J4 comes along, chasing a scutter, at 40% hp. i see that J4 has seen aatrox and i come there to help, Aatrox stays at drag whilst i ping like a madman for him to jsut go in and secure the J4 who i get to 150 hp at the end of the situation

Graves does not follow as well, even tho he acctualy had the lane pushed by 4 minions more then caite
Anivia, the instalocking midlaner also does nothin, but enemy caite and kata, and even low karma comes and collapses on me

Aatrox EXPLODES into flames when they kill him and pick up the dragon along with him
and ofc Anivia explodes becasue aparently i suicided and was obviusly trolling

I diddnt even go for the mute, i just said in chat "i am NOT playing with trash what explode like this when you had 3 easy kills and a dragon if you had just followd pings, this is not worth my time"

and i just left, now im obviusly going to get punished for this since im getting reports, but i rather be permabanned from ranked then to play with people like this IN ranked

vinseur

02-18-2015

Ah, another megalomaniac -> "if you had just followd pings, this is not worth my time"

Just tell me this one thing: What makes you believe, people have to follow your pings? Who made you team captain?

Your story in short: People donĀ“t do what I want. If it goes badly then, I insult everybody and afk.

What a nice teammate you are, indeed!

SpiritPinda

02-18-2015

Vinseur is right, you can ping people to show them something but you cant ping people to say hey do this do that. I just play by the rule that if somebody says something that i dont like or if somebody is being anoying i just mute them. Muting isn't always the option but in these cases just mute go on and play like nothing has happened.

Ninja Serb

02-18-2015

Even if I don't condone your actions I do understand you. It's frustrating and the douche you played with had 2 more games with Aatrox and lost them too XD. Next time just keep your cool cut your losses and play right. so no matter how many reports you get it won't hold up. Now you've just set yourself up for CR+RR, may not happen in which case lucky bullet dodge.

gothrian

02-18-2015

@vinseur

Yeah i exploded and ragequit the game after 1900 games, but you seem to think its OK to not help teammates out after they helped you and you have free kills to pick.
you also seem to think its ok to flame teamates after you ignore pings if it ends up killing them

personaly i hope you are on enemy team

you keep playing like that mate :P im sure you will go far

and ill keep ragequitting ones every 1900 games