Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I need a coach

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ADC Kazuoro

02-17-2015

hey guys I want a coach for lol I want a coach how is in plat or higher ofc u get payed for it add me if u can help me good bye ILoveColdHands

ADC Kazuoro

02-17-2015

hey I want a coach that can help me with jungle and mid lane I'm in for paying you I want a coach how is at least plat I hope you can help me

Watson610

02-18-2015

What exactely do you want to know?
And what do you expect from your coach?

ADC Kazuoro

02-18-2015

I exspect to learn more about in game info and help me with my out game problems like focus etc I wanne now a lot of info over pick bans laneing phase and more

Watson610

02-18-2015

Just ask me something more specific and I might be able to answer your question.
I can't tell you EVERYTHING about one topic. On the one hand it's too much to write and on the other hand I don't know everything either.

gothrian

02-19-2015

"Gank ****,Dont feed, Buy a ward. You are now on your way to diamond"- Sky Williams

DevNikkel

02-20-2015

^^ pretty much xD

EasternFrozenDag

02-21-2015

i dont think a coach will teach you how and where to put a ward or how to smite a frog boys, well if i had a coach id prefer to learn better calls.. when to baron, if its worth the risk, and stuff like that..