Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does chat/ranked restriction stack or are they pending?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SKT T1 K MxRz

02-17-2015

I get chatrestriction 10 games right, then I play a game flames like bronze v Shasa, gets 20 more. When I relog will it stay 29 games chat restriction or will it wait untill i complete my 10 games and then the next day "500 chat restriction games" I am 1 game away from my ranked restriction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KitsuneWarriorr

02-19-2015

That's not even the half of how stupid this restriction system is. It works like so
Did this player get a report? Yes? go down. No? stop

How many reports has this player had since they started playing? 10 or less? do nothing, else go down

Give a chat ban number of reports with a reportx10

THEN once you've got a chat ban it goes like this

For every time the player loses gives 10xgames lost chatban after restriction is lifted

I got a 50 games chat restriction, ok so I mute all teammates so I dont end up ina flame war nice okay, but we lost a lot of games cause comunication was via pings only.

Now 50 games later I'm on 900!!! restrictions, no wonder riot sold out to a chinese search engine