Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ashe Kit "Rework" Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cereberus

02-17-2015

When i first started playing LoL i mained ashe and loved her ever since but i still to this day feel that she should have a little change that didnt made her a "brainless" champion. I was thinking that her Volley(W) could have a diferent gameplay mechanic from its current state, like, while having the Frost Shot(Q) activated and then using Volley, she would slow the first enemys hit but without it do a little more dmg and go through units and no slow. And maybe a little buff to her Frost Shot while auto-attacking.

Q- Frost Shot (Mana Cost - 8 per attack)
TOGGLE: Ashe enchants her basic attacks with ice, slowing her targets for 2 seconds.

Movespeed Slow - 15/20/25/30/35%
Attack Speed Reduction - 5/10/15/20/25%

-----------------------------------------------------------------

W- Volley (Mana Cost - 50)
ACTIVE: Ashe fires 7 arrows in a 57.5º cone, dealing physical damage to every target hit.

PHYSICAL DAMAGE PER ARROW: 45 / 55 / 65 / 75 / 85 (+ 110% AD)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

W- Frost Volley (Mana Cost - 60)
ACTIVE: Ashe fires 7 arrows in a 57.5º cone, dealing physical damage to each target hit. Each arrow will only hit one enemy, and each enemy will only be hit by one arrow. Volley also applies the current rank of Frost Shot.png Frost Shot, regardless of whether it is toggled on or not

PHYSICAL DAMAGE PER ARROW: 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 (+ 100% AD)

If you are reading this, i thank you for takin the time and i would appreciate feedback
TY