Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Can we get another GD IRL thread going?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LadyKoudelka

Senior Member

02-17-2015

Quote:
Thrill:
Glad that now when i see your name I don't picture this.

241389


Lol maybe in 40-50 years I'll transform into that :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thrill

Senior Member

02-17-2015

Quote:
LadyKoudelka:
Lol maybe in 40-50 years I'll transform into that :P


Is that life goal or?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lajneen

Senior Member

02-17-2015

Lol the crazy cat lady actually posted, furthermore he was an actual lady. In that case get ready for..

THE 40 YEAR OLD NECKBEARD/12 YEAR OLD KID/BASEMENT DWELLER YOU ALL HATE

THE INCOMPARABLE LAJNEEN:

241390

L to tha AJ.jpg

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeviathanN7

Senior Member

02-17-2015

Quote:
Lajneen:
Lol the crazy cat lady actually posted, furthermore he was an actual lady. In that case get ready for..

THE 40 YEAR OLD NECKBEARD/12 YEAR OLD KID/BASEMENT DWELLER YOU ALL HATE

THE INCOMPARABLE LAJNEEN:

241390


Now i can sleep peacefully :)btw how old are you really?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OutrageousTaric

Senior Member

02-17-2015

Quote:
Lajneen:
Lol the crazy cat lady actually posted, furthermore he was an actual lady. In that case get ready for..

THE 40 YEAR OLD NECKBEARD/12 YEAR OLD KID/BASEMENT DWELLER YOU ALL HATE

THE INCOMPARABLE LAJNEEN:

241390

You look like forsen's son


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iLanaBanana

Senior Member

02-18-2015

Quote:
Thrill:
Dogs > Cats.
Just sayin'.

(No fringe, consider the combo broken)

241374


agreed
my dog's a beast XD

http://s24.postimg.org/ok6e72lth/IMG_6862.jpg


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thrill

Senior Member

02-18-2015

Quote:
iLanaBanana:
agreed
my dog's a beast XD

http://s24.postimg.org/ok6e72lth/IMG_6862.jpg


Haha :P
Mine looks scared while yours looks satisfied (or high) :^)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iLanaBanana

Senior Member

02-18-2015

haha yeah you are right, she is such a vicious dog
i was reading her a book about dogs the other night, telling her i would replace her with a labrador because their description said 'eager to please their owner' opposed to my magik who is only 'eager to please her stomach'


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Fappuccino

Senior Member

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thrill

Senior Member

02-18-2015

See, we don't all look like this :^) 241404

sp_1008_08_v6.jpg