Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Aatroxx

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MyKogInMyAshe

02-17-2015

Is actually a fun Character this time hes only a good counterpick for low sustainers who not outdamage him, ones ur behind ur really fuked of the game low chance for back in game, even Riven can stomp him lvl 2 with 1 combo why he have to be so squishy because he has revive passiv and Medium dmg?

My incrase passiv CD and buff his stats at least his Health need some love..

DarkinOverlord

02-20-2015

It just needs practice to trade on his power, he's strong right now. The fact that when he falls behind in lane you're ****ed it's not true, you can still roam, help your teammates taking kills, towers and dragons, and all of this is compensated by the fact that he's very very good at snowballing, so if he gets ahead he'll become an unstoppable beast in mid game (and in this season the mid game is a lot more important then it was in the other seasons), but he has also a very good late game and a strong splitpush potential.
If they buff his stats he would become too overpowered, since he wouldn't have any weakness from early to mid game (he already has a revive with a pretty much short cooldown, no mana/energy, huge innate sustain, a lot of free attack speed, good damage on his W, magic damage that scales with AD on his E, a good escape from ganks, and a lot of more stuff)
Source: i main him.

MyKogInMyAshe

02-20-2015

Quote:
DarkinOverlord:
It just needs practice to trade on his power, he's strong right now. The fact that when he falls behind in lane you're ****ed it's not true, you can still roam, help your teammates taking kills, towers and dragons, and all of this is compensated by the fact that he's very very good at snowballing, so if he gets ahead he'll become an unstoppable beast in mid game (and in this season the mid game is a lot more important then it was in the other seasons), but he has also a very good late game and a strong splitpush potential.
If they buff his stats he would become too overpowered, since he wouldn't have any weakness from early to mid game (he already has a revive with a pretty much short cooldown, no mana/energy, huge innate sustain, a lot of free attack speed, good damage on his W, magic damage that scales with AD on his E, a good escape from ganks, and a lot of more stuff)
Source: i main him.

i kinda lost quite hard vs riven with ignite while i just had tp first where pretty close bud i still roam and win in TF what i not expect brcause he falls very fast down when focused , could you tell me some buildpath??

DarkinOverlord

02-21-2015

Quote:
MyKogInMyAshe:
i kinda lost quite hard vs riven with ignite while i just had tp first where pretty close bud i still roam and win in TF what i not expect brcause he falls very fast down when focused , could you tell me some buildpath??

Sure!
The best damage item is the botrk, so build it asap, then start get tanky (randuin's, spirit visage) then, if you need more damage build bloodthirster or hydra (or malmortius if there is a lot of magic damage in the enemy team), if you need to be more tanky build GA first, then your second dmg item. Take mercury treads if you need tenacity, or ninja tabi if they haven't a lot of cc. Elixir of wrath is the best one for Aatrox.
The standard build should be: Ninja Tabi, BOTRK, Randuin's, Visage, BT, GA.
If you're against a squishy toplaner (riven, fiora...) build hydra as first damage item for a better burst. If you're against an ap top, build hexdrinker first, but then build botrk instead of upgrading it into malmortius, then complete malmortius after the 2 tanky items.
If the enemy team get fed in early, get some tanky items before completing your first damage one.

Hope it helps

MyKogInMyAshe

02-22-2015

o yea dude i looked at your build path and Furor enhance is pretty nice and fun enhancemend. And the masteries also good i playd mostly with botrk and fulltank bud it worked well (mysmurf) NicoSchwanz is gold now! 50% tenacity is pretty nice renekton seemed no problem either