Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Update Suggestion] Rammus needs love 2.0

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DVMost

02-16-2015

It is possible that the idea that Rammus could jump is a bit strong...
(First idea)
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2100332

Therefore, I thought of an easier way to solve that problem. Here I leave my idea:

Insteed of a jump, what about a dash

This skill has the same function as the jump, but unlike this, Rammus can't appear in the center of a TF, breaking some squishy things. This would help Rammus to avoid being stopped by minions and monsters on your way to the target.
This dash stops against the first enemy champion, just like his Q, but in a much more effective way.

What do you think about this idea? Pls leave your comments

P.D: When Rammus uses his E (Dash), His Q automatically ends

Aeternalis

02-17-2015

I think you cant replace any of his abilities. He is nice lime he is but tanky jungle champs just arent currently in the meta.

DVMost

02-17-2015

Quote:
Aeternalis:
I think you cant replace any of his abilities. He is nice lime he is but tanky jungle champs just arent currently in the meta.

I'm not replacing any of his skills. Taunt is not available during the Q, so I just add something to improve him without changing anything in his set.

Thx for your comment

MrBigBawss

02-18-2015

I say it's a cool idea and would be very fun to use in my opinion, however I have a feeling that it would make Rammus unbalanced. Even though he's not played that much, I think that his Q is enough to engage or disengage. No champion can catch up to his speed and allowing him to jump simply gives him an even better advantage. Imagine you getting ganked by a Rammus with his Q and to think that you have very little response time to act fast (flash, move, heal, whatever), he already jumps on you to secure the kill. His ganks will become too deadly in my opinion.

DVMost

02-18-2015

Quote:
MrBigBawss:
I say it's a cool idea and would be very fun to use in my opinion, however I have a feeling that it would make Rammus unbalanced. Even though he's not played that much, I think that his Q is enough to engage or disengage. No champion can catch up to his speed and allowing him to jump simply gives him an even better advantage. Imagine you getting ganked by a Rammus with his Q and to think that you have very little response time to act fast (flash, move, heal, whatever), he already jumps on you to secure the kill. His ganks will become too deadly in my opinion.

Yes , it is true that with a dash, Rammus would be very strong in ganks, but still, junglers as VI or Jarvan have movility and much more damage. I think, Rammus needs some help in TF, his Q is pretty easy to counter with some weak CC.

Thanks for your feedback!

DVMost

02-21-2015

C'mon guys, give me feedback