Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hardest, yet best champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeeRoyX

02-16-2015

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy another champion, and I'm looking for a champion that's wicked tough to play well, but once you learn how to play him/her well... you're unstoppable. I don't really care about price of the champion. I just want to hear what you guys think: which champion is the hardest to learn, but yields the greatest reward?
So far I have in my mind:
Anivia
Syndra
Vayne
Viktor
LeBlanc
Udyr
Rengar

Please choose from this list our tell me a different one, but please explain why he/she is the hardest, and why he/she is the best.
Thanks!

Domblade

02-16-2015

Leblanc is pretty easy to learn, yet has great outcomes when mastered

Serika Zero

02-16-2015

Quote:
TeeRoyX:
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy another champion, and I'm looking for a champion that's wicked tough to play well, but once you learn how to play him/her well... you're unstoppable. I don't really care about price of the champion. I just want to hear what you guys think: which champion is the hardest to learn, but yields the greatest reward?
So far I have in my mind:
Anivia - to immobile
Syndra - bugged atm
Vayne - requires time to get strong, but so far your best pick from your list
Viktor - immobile, and falls off in late game
LeBlanc - good lane bully, falls off late game when people start building MR but you still got high mobility and strong poke with QR combo since small cooldown on ult; overall a safe choice
Udyr - i personally hate him, so no comment
Rengar - second best choice after leblank, he offers a lot when learned and don't have the same lane phase weakness as vayne

Please choose from this list our tell me a different one, but please explain why he/she is the hardest, and why he/she is the best.
Thanks!

Things that are not on your list:
Zed .................................... safe lane, safe poke, safe split push, safe assassination
Lee Sin ...................... can win game in the first 10 minutes
Katarina .................... do I need to explain why she would offer the most out of everyone else when mastered and able to get 4 kills/assists and moving for target nr5 ?

Oh right, forgot the two nr 1 when mastered: Riven & Irelia

Mathias Tbh

02-16-2015

why isn't Draven on there yet? high damage output if you know how to play him, can solo peel with his e( leona e, vi q, lee sin q,...), hard to keep consistent teamfight damage

Serika Zero

02-16-2015

Quote:
Mathias Tbh:
why isn't Draven on there yet? high damage output if you know how to play him, can solo peel with his e( leona e, vi q, lee sin q,...), hard to keep consistent teamfight damage

because he has telegraphed laning phase, his axes constantly show where he will go.
so its more easy to apply CC on him than other people. I would list Draven under: high rewarding champions only if Axe drop location won't be shown to the enemies.
but that's just me

NicoSchwanz

02-17-2015

Aatrox

MyKogInMyAshe

02-17-2015

Viktor definitly learn him and wreck almost everything no matter Xer Zed Ahri i can defeat all if not i roam with success lategame EQAA Adc is done (;

I start to main him hes soo much fun aswell

check my hist and dont hear those kids he has now all evolution and a great scaling.

Zálamander

02-18-2015

What about Azir? His kit is awesome, but really hard to control.

TeeRoyX

02-18-2015

Quote:
Serika Zero:
Things that are not on your list:
Zed .................................... safe lane, safe poke, safe split push, safe assassination
Lee Sin ...................... can win game in the first 10 minutes
Katarina .................... do I need to explain why she would offer the most out of everyone else when mastered and able to get 4 kills/assists and moving for target nr5 ?

Oh right, forgot the two nr 1 when mastered: Riven & Irelia

So I've played a litte bit of Syndra, and I really like her. What did you say was bugged? atm? What's that?
The list has narrowed down to Shaco, Vayne, Rengar, Anivia, Syndra.
What do you think of Shaco?

MyKogInMyAshe

02-20-2015

shaco mains in diamond always free wins because Midgame has big potential in this season and shaco is a fooking op early gankin.