Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Players abusing the report system.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoungMurder38

02-16-2015

Hello,
I have been permanently banned for my teammates swearing at me. I dont like it, i've been banned for swearing once and my teammates in that game sweared much more. They made me lose my anger and i sweared, do i deserve pemanent ban? I dont think so. Most game i were reported in were by premades reporing me. Do you think i should be banned?
Respond pls riot im in a horrible situation and i just want to play League again ;(

The Golden Mfasa

02-16-2015

like i just played a ranked game and won and at the end i send them a link of a tiwtch channel and told em go learn the game and i got reported for verbal abuse... abuse of reportsystem much? im being helpful and they report me Oo
all of these league players got their panties in a bunch .. fun fact is they probably never seen panties in their life before --

im annoyed with this so pardon my puns lel

Ninja Serb

02-16-2015

Good day, butthurt Junior Members! The only reason you are here is to cry or you wouldn't be on the forums. You got banned because you probably earned it due to flaming back at a flamer. Fighting fire with fire doesn't work and saying "but he did it first" makes you a 4 year old. As for telling people how to play the game, don't. It's not your place to do it, how would you feel (since you're so good) if you simply had a bad game and someone said that you need to go play the tutorial again? It would suck. Now go man up and if someone is giving you a hard time, ignore it. The fact that someone is getting that worked up over a game and insulting you (over the internet) means there is a weak little b!tch on the other side who has nothing better to do with their life than getting worked up over games and insulting people, don't stoop to their sh!tty level. Be gracious in defeat and humble in victory, easy code to follow, do it.

Tanaka Alien

02-20-2015

In one of my recent games i didnt play so well, and my premade duo temmates wanted to report me for flaming and swearing, but , even so i didnt write a single word in chat. They asked the enemy team in all chat, to report me for swearing. I tried to tell them in all chat that it is not true, but my teammates told the enemy that im not telling the truth. :/

uberpimp

02-20-2015

1. Premade reports have no effect
2. before anyone is banned or restricted reports are being checked, therefore troll reports have no effect
3. you are a heavy flamer and toxic
4. you have been banned duo to this
5. if you belong to the 0,001% who have been wrongly banned, write a support ticket.
6. don't lie to youself.

Pyro

02-20-2015

sigh

UpZoR

02-21-2015

Guys you really shoud do something about that reporting system. Some players report other players for no reason or if a player plays bad he get reported for harrasment or verbal abuse or another reason that are not related with his plays. I talk from my experience i recenlty was warned about a offensive language in my games and i`m very sure i didn`t talk dirty in any games that i played, you can check this, other players just reported me for my bad play or i don`t know stealing theyr kill or non-assist them, but those reports was not as unskilled player as they shoud as long i receive a verbal abuse warn. Please guys do something about that cuz it`s so annoing. Thank you in advance!