Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

worst system ever

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TildorTyden

02-15-2015

the ranked restriction and chat ban just proves that this company is led by frkn dictators in a communist way

You get reported for no absolute 0 reasons , then the ****tard who wrote the line of codes checks the amount of report and ban you.

If you are flagged once don't even hope to get out, you will get chat and ranked restricted consistently wether that you say something in game or you dont.

Erumollien

02-16-2015

Obviously you have no idea how the report system works and what triggers it.

And with the attitude you're displaying here i can safely assume it is a well placed restriction, i see nothing "dictatorial" about it.

Go cry somewhere else, there is no sympathy to gain on these forums

/Thread

Skarlandczyk

02-17-2015

i think system is working bad liek hell ban evry single person who is reported no matter he is flaming toxic funy or whatever this system sucks like riot with baning feeders and trolls in lol **** u riot and ur sucks system

Lady Lothiriel

02-17-2015

The reports you get only flag your account for chat analysis. Only if you have done something wrong there (or in post- and pregame chat) are you restricted.

dm entity

02-17-2015

Quote:
TildorTyden:
the ranked restriction and chat ban just proves that this company is led by frkn dictators in a communist way

You get reported for no absolute 0 reasons , then the ****tard who wrote the line of codes checks the amount of report and ban you.

If you are flagged once don't even hope to get out, you will get chat and ranked restricted consistently wether that you say something in game or you dont.

See, this game is run on opposing views.

First one is being, this is just a game, so it should be taken lightly. Therefore chat should be polite etc. And its all (theoretically) designed for mutual enjoyment.

But from that you will conclude "well if its just a silly game, why should I spend money for graphical bull**** that will not have any real effect on my life whatsoever" and there you have a conflict of interests.

What Rito staff probably understands is that any form of passion (including gaming) will bring a lot of emotions on table. Rage is the most common one present in here. And its normal, just like in real life. Ever wondered why Gordon Ramsay is one of the best chefs in the world? Or Reginald is flaming ****? But the reason they are trying to reduce the flame is not for reason they proclaim, like "for better mutual experience"; since you can mute anyone you wish. Its about image; since their funding relies on mentally undeveloped individuals with access to parents wallets, its best to portray this game as family friendly even tho we all know its not. You do know this game is PEGI 12? I swear, its safer to give kids to play Manhunt than to come in contact with most of this community.

Mondego

02-17-2015

Well, while you're somewhat right in your claim, the attitude along with it will bring nothing but discredit to your post. And remember that the forums work just like their system, guilty until proven innocent, and you are now (rightfully or maybe not) labelled as plenty of things, including a liar