Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


How does the system know I'm improving?

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bartholomewtss

Senior Member

02-15-2015

What should I be saying in chat to let the system know I improve?

Seeing as just staying mute will also earn me more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Lothiriel

Senior Member

02-17-2015

Be actively positive.

Give game related information (dragon timers, ward placement) and be friendly to your teammates (a "ty" or "gj" goes a long way).

Don't use all chat (I recommend disabling it) do not call for reports, not ingame and not in post-game chat.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nitr0ExpreSs

Junior Member

02-17-2015

Quote:
Lady Lothiriel:
Be actively positive.

Give game related information (dragon timers, ward placement) and be friendly to your teammates (a "ty" or "gj" goes a long way).

Don't use all chat (I recommend disabling it) do not call for reports, not ingame and not in post-game chat.


That's a guide to nerdutopia that doesn't exist, and it addresses absolutely nothing of what the OP asked about.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dm entity

Junior Member

02-17-2015

Quote:
Lady Lothiriel:
Be actively positive.

Give game related information (dragon timers, ward placement) and be friendly to your teammates (a "ty" or "gj" goes a long way).

Don't use all chat (I recommend disabling it) do not call for reports, not ingame and not in post-game chat.


If someone gives dragon timer in chat (while we all have it in game) I will just report him for spam... Especially if its that old annoying plugin that also spams some random website with time. As for "gj", in my experience it is usually used ironically.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mondego

Senior Member

02-17-2015

Quote:
dm entity:
If someone gives dragon timer in chat (while we all have it in game) I will just report him for spam... Especially if its that old annoying plugin that also spams some random website with time. As for "gj", in my experience it is usually used ironically.


And this is why any and everything you say can and will be used against you. Now where did I heard that again? Oh that's right, guilty until proven innocent. Way to go Riot! gj


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Lothiriel

Senior Member

02-18-2015

Quote:
That's a guide to nerdutopia that doesn't exist, and it addresses absolutely nothing of what the OP asked about.


It's the only true and proven way out of a restriction. But have it your way.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mondego

Senior Member

02-19-2015

Quote:
Lady Lothiriel:
It's the only true and proven way out of a restriction. But have it your way.


"true" "proven", you keep using those words, I don't think they mean what you think they mean


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raykable

Junior Member

02-22-2015

Quote:
dm entity:
If someone gives dragon timer in chat (while we all have it in game)

Wow, do you realize that until you hit Plat, almost nobody give a single **** about the timer, right?


1