Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

im done with this game just done

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxenderREAPERxX

02-15-2015

when i join a queue for ranked (bronze 4) this happens when i am first pick the guy who is last pick says : mid or feed then he still goes adc or top but noo he sees that im doing better then he come to my lane feeds the enemy and blames me and he was probably playing with a friend cuz 2 people reported me for 'negative atidude' but i dint even say anything rito all i got to say done i first of all keep playing after my noob placement but then this elo where every1 says mid top or feed 11 year old kids that play with katarina talon or other champions created by beyblade and anti christ combined well im fcking done i got defeated few minutes ago my score 18-10 teemo score 1-7 tells me i am bad 'WOT?' just no i think if this doesnt get the attention of riot i dont know. But seriously check peoples skill before letting them into ranked placements is not enough they can get carried for 6 games and get in silver and think they are so fcking good well riot bs oh and plz plz remove RIVEN TALON IRELIA KATABALLERINA ZED thanks

Erumollien

02-15-2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w

.Ok see you never

/QQ thread

Also, if you're a good player you should be able to carry your team regardless of having feeders

TugaGamer2000

Recruiter

02-18-2015

i dont think so because i usually play with noobs as well since i havent played the placement matches yet. Like one time i was playing yasuo and i got a 24/4 score or something close to that but i loss as well because sometimes that people throw so much that you cant really win :/

TugaGamer2000

Recruiter

02-18-2015

So, i have to play fiddle and that champs to win games xD

Mikethebaron

02-19-2015

Anyone who says you can carry a team by yourself is a ****ing arsehole. There is no way around it you are a ****ing arsehole. Show some empathy you arrogant ****.

Erumollien

02-19-2015

Quote:
Mikethebaron:
Anyone who says you can carry a team by yourself is a ****ing arsehole. There is no way around it you are a ****ing arsehole. Show some empathy you arrogant ****.

I will not show empathy for people who comes into GD and QQ instead of doing something about it, like carrying for instance

Carrying= Getting somewhere
Moaning about it in GD= forever stuck

de18b31a67406035b1d454013eededa445a323a5c6721e9cbb06d4a67a4645a1.jpg