Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nerf Kalista and rengar rito

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Protect this adc

02-15-2015

Please nerf kalista and rengar..

Rengar is an assassin who can instant kill a adc with r q combo (oh and not even akali can do that so buff her if assasin is meant to do so much dmg to adc's and not tanks? I see the reason why adc's gets 1 shotted)

Kalista is just broken with her jumps and ult.. Nerf this!
If kalista plays with blitz and blitz hook someone and kalista then ult blitz your pulled so much that it take like 20 champions side by side to get back to were you was before you got hooked, but guess what, you cant for you are actually dead then..

Serika Zero

02-15-2015

I think you should go play solo-game players and get out of multiplayer ones otherwise u will always complain.

Protect this adc

02-16-2015

I dont complain i just say what and why i think two champions needs to be nerfed and that's all..

If i wanted to complain about anything it's about how many gamers there is in the league who are playing the solo-que games as you referred..

Serika Zero

02-16-2015

you think they need to get nerfed.
you offer no good reasons (wow, an assassin can assassinate and wow, and adc has mobility and utility) why they should get nerfed.

any assassin can assassinate targets. Zed in particular can assassinate targets and then jump back to safety.
Adcs are build glass cannon, assassins as well except they get burst while adcs get constant dps. Its different roles and Assassins are strong vs ADCs, just like in pokemon, water is stronger than fire.
Rengar's only strong point is his ultimate that gives him true vision of the enemy nearby.
Katarina has resets.
Nocturne steals enemy's vision.
Leblank has insane mobility.
Zed can escape easy after assassination.
Talon has AoE in his assassin build set.
etc, each assassin has their pros and cons.

and a feed assassin just like any other feed chara in the game (Except some supports) can easily kill any other class.

Next, Kalista.
Ok, she has an ultimate that she can save her support.
Ashe, Jink, Ezreal, Draven have global ultimates, meaning they can influence battles even if they are not there.
Sivir gives mobility to her entire team, not just support.
Graves has strong burst.
Corki has poke.
Caitlyn has some sort of kill secure ultimate.
Vayne gets a steroid and stealth from her ult.

Each and every one of them has other things in the game they interact and combo with.
And blitz doing his grab was killing people most of the time to begin with, adding Kalista's ultimate and wasting that ultimate to just secure a kill that would've happen in 90% of the cases anyway its just overkill and worthless.

And Kalista has jumps and mobility but she has weaknesses as well:
she can't really cancel her attack animation, you can cancel it by casting Rend, but that makes you stay in place anyway.
So, lets use the blitz example you so gladly provided before. In lane, every time Kalista wants to do an AA, blitz can grab her. Any other adc is able to cancel their AA and dodge the grab. Kalista can jump after her AA ended, but in the entire animation process, she has no choice what so ever, making her an easy target for skill shots in the first minutes of the game.
Late game she is hard to catch, by people with no dash and no cc. But an assassin (like rengar) can kill her easily by landing the snare and then execute her. Zed can easily do it as well, as can many others.

Every single hero in this game can be made to sound like its the most OP **** ever if you only list their pros:
Zillean can murder with only his Qs. And you also can't do anything to it in lane, he just puts them on you and they explode, he does it 4 times and you are dead.
Nunu just uses bloodboil on his adc and that adc turns into a hyper carry regardless of their name.
etc

Rengar is fine atm.
Kalista's ultimate and mobility are fine, the current issue with her lies with her E (if she's ever going to get nerfed). She ain't stronger than other adcs nor does she provide more utility than Sivir, so she's fine.