Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned for the Third Time Ranken and Chat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeCapone

02-14-2015

Goodday To the ones who are reading this,

First of all i wanna say something i play allot of leaque buy allot of skins because i like the game in my early unskilled raging time playing leaque of legends i was banned for ranked and chat restrict for 40 games so i played until it went off later that month i started playing again and then i was afk for maybe 3 -4 days didn't even play 1 game i come back i was again banned the same penalty for doing nothing i was like should i go wining on the forums for it because i got chat restricted for no reason they would never believe like every other guy would deny that he didn't do nothing wrong but this time i stopped playing for maybe 2-3 month a couple days ago i start playing again and in 2 days i carryd all my games won and it went of but as soon as it went off not even 1 minute later after it was off i get banned again now Leaque im asking you look in my account chats if i did anything wrong i never even almost use chat please look in my account because if im getting this ban not even 2 minutes later after i worked my old ban from 4 months that i finished in 2-3 days im gonna stop playing forever i don't care about my 75-80 skins i bought im gonna stop playing forever

Thanks you Leaque of legends im not going to accept this ban usually if i did something wrong i would accept it but i didn't even get the chance to play a game after i finished my ban from last time and im getting in 1 minute banned again this must be a bug because the last ban i had was also something while i was afk for some days