Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BUY A PACK TODAY!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gothrian

02-14-2015

Ever go into a new game kinda steaming because that team was frustrating? they do the normal dumb stuff that is just so frustrating, and the whole team is flaming and you lose a game that you could had won easy.

Then next game you yourself do something dumb and you get a comment, that issnt even very negative just a comment on what just happend, and you just EXPLODE!

basicly i supported a cait and we needed a trinket in the bush for enemy morgana, i already placed mine, and i ping but nothing happens (ADC players usualy dont place trinkets because they have to focus on lasthitting i guess) anyway i end up getting a morgana bind on me and die

"wtf, dont afk like that"- caite
and you know, like it my my own fault and my usual anwser is like "MB" or i make some joke about it since its noot that big of a deal.

"you better ****ing ward that bush or im gonna afk next time, even a bronze ****ing 5 would ward that ****".... is what i responded

and guess what- he did NOT ward xD he flamed back acctualy,much to everyones suprice. i ended upp muting everyone and i was able to make the caite fed and we ended up winning.
but after game the flame went on and i just went to get a ciggarette and it hit me.
I started that ****!
So i had to add that person and say

"ah hi, just wanted to apologise, your comment when i died blew me up, becuase i was still steaming from last game.. thats all"

but he blocked me before he was able to read it...

and that just goes to show that if you just left a bad game were you are in a emotional unbalanced state, you should smoke first before next game.
buy a pack now!

Lady Lothiriel

02-15-2015

Well, I wouldn't recommend something quite as unhealthy. For me, listening to some music, watching a few funny Sp4zie videos and stuff like this helps get back into an amiable state of mind

gothrian

02-15-2015

spazie video= 15-30 min
ciggarette= 3 min + 7 min decrese in lifespan
5-20 min profit for gaming

Logic ftw xD

Ninja Serb

02-16-2015

This made me chuckle XD

Frenchie2010

02-18-2015

There is quite some wisdom and insight in OPs post to be found...

Very much respect to OP for realizing he started the toxicity. Im not saying that to mock him, serious respect mate.

Edit: Btw OP, I often play support as well and the thing about the trinket you describe... so true man XD I dunno what it is with those adcs, some dont even place their trinket when you write "Pls place your trinket, mine is on cd and Im all out of wards." XD

gothrian

02-18-2015

Man, telling the adc to place a ward is like trying to tell a angry PMS woman to calm down.
ive acctualy had players Ragequit when i said "pls place the trinket"

Lady Lothiriel

02-19-2015

Have you tried phrasing it as a question? I usually ask "do you have your trinket ready?" and got quite positive results.

Frenchie2010

02-19-2015

Im so going to try that. Will probably work, since it works simliar to DST psychology... People and their pride...

gothrian

02-19-2015

I tried "do you have your trinket ready" acctualy several times
They usualy anwser "yes" but they dont place it..

Lady Lothiriel

02-19-2015

In such acute cases, I would follow up with "Can you pls place it, mine is on cd?"

But yes, they seem to be so focused on last-hitting, asking them to place wards really is a delicate business.