Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

wtf? havent played for 2 days and i come online bam

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxenderREAPERxX

02-14-2015

havent played in 2 days come online 71 games chat restriction ehm? why i dint do anything wrong no leave no reports if this doesnt get taken away i quit lol im done i already had a 63 game chatban for no reason and plz dont tell me you dit something wrong cuz i dint look my matchhistory.

Ninja Serb

02-14-2015

Well, chat restrictions happen due to poor behaviour, flaming and generally being a douche. Obviously we can't see that from your match stats. Leaving wouldn't get you a chat ban but 3 weeks ago you left a match as Shaco, so yeah you may not have left in the past few games but you have left before, regardless this wouldn't get you a chat ban. If you think you were wrongfully banned, write to Support (top right) and tell them.

Sirßart

02-18-2015

Support don't care they will say "We check your game and you have to be chat restricted, we can't remove it"