Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Thresh and relic shield

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Powi

02-14-2015

Hey. Is it just me, or is the execution with thresh broken? It is supposed to execute minions below 200hp and, for what i've realised it only does that if i last hit the minion.
Looking for some help. Ty (:

Bittersweets

02-15-2015

The answer your looking for lies in relic shields description dude.

UNIQUE - SPOILS OF WAR: Melee autoattacks execute minions below 200 (+100% AD) health. Killing a minion by any means heals you and the nearest (within 1100 range) allied champion for 40 health and grants them gold equal to the kill.

Aka, you need to be really damn close to the minion to get within "proc" range

Serika Zero

02-15-2015

Quote:
Bittersweets:
The answer your looking for lies in relic shields description dude.

UNIQUE - SPOILS OF WAR: Melee autoattacks execute minions below 200 (+100% AD) health. Killing a minion by any means heals you and the nearest (within 1100 range) allied champion for 40 health and grants them gold equal to the kill.

Aka, you need to be really damn close to the minion to get within "proc" range

Thresh Q, Braum Q, I think even Annie's Q also proc it............ from max skill range

biverbeaver

02-16-2015

look at the tooltip again.
it says that if you kill it you proc the passive.

Powi

02-16-2015

Oh, yeah. I got it now. Thanks everyone