Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patching 5.3 Not Working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LUR Proximal

02-14-2015

Greetings!

For the last two days, I've been trying to update League of Legends. It worked for me to update to patch 5.3, but suddenly, a few days later, the LoL patcher started a small update when I opened the patcher. It's been stuck on 33%, and 87% mostly. Here is what I've tried so far;

1) Re-installed LoL, it gets past 33%, but gets stuck at 87 %.
2) Changed from a region to another.
3) Repair, but it takes more than an hour and a half, so I gave up.
4) Deleting several files from the contents folder. (lol_game_client, lol_air_client, releasemanifest and S_OK)

PLEASE help me in this situation, and give me a concrete answer! This really bugs me, and it only occurs on my mac.
Thank you!

Sincerely
LUR Proximal

EDIT: Been trying to repair the patcher when I hit 87 %, but repair also get stuck at 359 files scanned. I have no clue what's happening.