Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

is this real life?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Virginser

02-13-2015

After not playing for 4 days, i come back n after studying for a prelim to a 75 game chat ban, and once again - not it being under correct terms.... im being reported again and again for little kids disagreeing with me, or the enemy team blaming it all on one person so i say to them that theyre all as bad as eachother so dont pick on them... i get a warning for that?!? - dont do dragon yet theylle be able to steal it. warning for verbal harassment... how is the tribunal reviewing this because i cant speak in chat without a report, or being banned..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Lothiriel

02-14-2015

There is no tribunal anymore, the current system is a mostly automated system that flags your account if you are reported much more than is normal. Then a mostly automated chat analysis is being done on your games.
If negativity or toxicity is found, you get restricted.