Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat and Ban restriction are bs...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenofen

02-13-2015

Hello League Of Legends,
This new punishment system is far too severe. I have been playing League for over a year now but have never seen this in my life. In the past year I have never been banned, never had a restriction nothing at all. In the past month since the beggining of S5 and this new system i have had a total of 50 ranked game bans (need to with 50 draft pick games) and more than 120 chat restrictions. This is starting to be insane.

Lets take a game I played yesterday as an example. It was a ranked game and our whole team had picked. The last lane left was mid. Normally I would go mid with Ahri or Xerath. But the enemy teams first pick was leblanc. I then decided to go jungle and everybody was fine. The last pick on our team was ofc mid as I said before. And guess what he/she picks? Ahri ofc. I told he/she thats a bad idea and youll probaly feed. I told her I wouldnt report her if she did okay but I will if she feeds. And boem game starts 2 minutes in first blood for the leblanc. 30 minutes later enemy team wins the game and our Ahri has over 20 deaths and 2 kills. She made us loose the game by taking Ahri vs leblanc. I said in chat that I reported her and recommended her to listen to her team. 5 seconds later im reported for negative attitude. This is getting really really really insane. Just because my teammates mess up and I tell them in a calm way that they shouldnt do this or that I get reported.

I love league but am stopping with playing now because I am sick and tired of the bans. Any old 5 year can ban you in a game and before you know you have 75 games chat restriction and 35 ranked bans.

Please remove this system and get the tribunal fixed!

Xenofen

Lady Lothiriel

02-13-2015

Quote:
I told her I wouldnt report her if she did okay but I will if she feeds.

Gee, and you wonder why she lost her lane with that much cheerful goodwill from you right from the start? And you wonder how this could have been in any way considered negative?

Xenofen

02-14-2015

Quote:
Lady Lothiriel:
Gee, and you wonder why she lost her lane with that much cheerful goodwill from you right from the start? And you wonder how this could have been in any way considered negative?

She was playing LeBlanc that is Ahri's number 1 counter, they had a full CC team... Even if I said nothing she would have fed...

Cobaltmotari

02-14-2015

Quote:
Xenofen:
She was playing LeBlanc that is Ahri's number 1 counter, they had a full CC team... Even if I said nothing she would have fed...

That doesn't mean you shouldn't have said nothing, you know.

XxenderREAPERxX

02-14-2015

i agree chatban is so bs in season 4 i never get banned i havent played in 2 days i come online boom 71 ranked bans 50 chatban i also quit league and alot of my friends also have chatban cuz they got reported i think they are going to quit too or what league now is going to have that people are going to buy accounts from lvl 30 and go on with that account dumbest system ever