Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sick of this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LonestarBWX

02-13-2015

You guys remember this thread?: http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2077252

Yeah. That was two weeks ago. Two weeks ago I also started off my new study to get a bachelor's degree in International Business and Management. As you can imagine, that comes with a lot of work and I barely have free time to play League since then. Now, I just got back home after a week of college, having the friday afternoon off. I log in to see that I have received 75 chat restrictions.

The funny thing is that I didn't even have enough time to remove my previous restrictions which were put in place in the above thead. Because I have been studying, I've maybe only played 5 days in the past two weeks, and sometimes just a bot game to get my first win of the day quickly. Remind you that I've been restricted a lot before, and I am actively improving my behavior. But no, that's not enough. I have to get restricted again, and I didn't even complete my last restrictions.

It's like this game doesn't want you to play it. I log in and I get punished, I finish my punishment and try to improve, and then two days later you get punished even worse. I'm ****ing done. I haven't even been able to play my placement matches in ranked over this bull****.

Trollsauce

02-13-2015

rekt m7

Lady Lothiriel

02-13-2015

Since no one here can tell you exactly what has gone wrong, I can only give you a few generic hints:

- just not saying anything is the most time-consuming way out of a restriction, you have to be actively positive
- a few "slip-ups" get you another punishment, regardless if you have been reported or not, you are under probation if you have already been restricted
- post- and pregame chat will be analysed as well
- negativity encompasses some things you might not be aware of, like reportcalling, "gg easy", uncalled for advice (stop feeding) and other such instances

LonestarBWX

02-13-2015

Quote:
Lady Lothiriel:
Since no one here can tell you exactly what has gone wrong, I can only give you a few generic hints:

- just not saying anything is the most time-consuming way out of a restriction, you have to be actively positive
- a few "slip-ups" get you another punishment, regardless if you have been reported or not, you are under probation if you have already been restricted
- post- and pregame chat will be analysed as well
- negativity encompasses some things you might not be aware of, like reportcalling, "gg easy", uncalled for advice (stop feeding) and other such instances

Well, I actually made a habit of saying 'gg, honor all' during the postgame and actually honored a lot of people and recieved honors back.