Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wyvern Gaming - LoL Community Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WG ChaetaH

02-13-2015

Let me in on the fun!

Medoboss

02-13-2015

Erm I like penguins? No thats not why I'm here for.. Just wanted to say you guys are awesome

Satomimi no Miko

02-13-2015

What do you guys think of ocelote today?

A55MASTER NAVA55

02-13-2015

Ocelote was a very famous streamer, pro player and use to be good back when no one knew how to play his game.

ZAikoZeN

02-13-2015

when i started playing two years ago, all i saw was people complaining about how bad he was and that he didn't suit as a team captain and player for team. Other than that I FIND HIM A REALLY FUNNY

felixenfelix

02-13-2015

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! Im truely happy,lucky and honored that ive found a community with amazing people in it.

OSAMA BIN FARMIN

02-13-2015

feeelix what a lad

BERGSJÖNBARN415

02-13-2015

I've always been the guy that plays alone in league of legends ranked games and normal. but ever since i joined Wyvern Gaming. I started experience different, still i couldn't figure out what it was. i had more fun playing league than before. people started to invite me to games not based on my skills. Thats why i love this community.

WG ChaetaH

02-14-2015

Goood Mooorrning!

WG MoriUlfur

02-14-2015

Morning!