Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hello community please review this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GUZA911

Recruiter

02-12-2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26oRZCLHR1M

Reminds you of something ? welcome to the league of V chip haha
Change V chip with tribunal replacement.
The doc with Rito and us with eric

I think teemo is kenny in that case... poor lil yordle..

One daaay we will be able to express ourself in any way we wish One day maybe , rito will find it ok to swear and say all those naaasty words haha kind of pathetic to be honest to see this type of attitude from a company towards simple curse words aww but you hurt their feeeeliiiiings .. awww poor lil fella here we will forever make that person unable to even play cause he hurt your revive teleport suicide to lose feelings ^_^
THEN when we rise its gonna be like this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eT0nZUROQ8
THEN we will have a game where we aint frustrated cause we keep it all inside I find it funny when i see people curse
I find it funny how its a "beta" system on euw and NA only ^___________^ haha

PSS thank you for the downvotes and 0 comments ^^ so kawai ^_^

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GUZA911

Recruiter

02-12-2015

PS I , myself , am still not R restricted ^^ somehow i survived the tons of reports for being silent in my games but i do have chat restricts cause i refuse to communicate ^^ And forever will , so this kind of has 0 impact on me

ALSO I do realise I have WAY too many smiley faces in my novels of forum posts Its just the way I am so yeah ...id say sue me...but here imma say report me :P