Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat Restriction is EPIC FAIL ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cool hWhip

02-12-2015

I got chat restriction for 12 games - I'm 99.9% positive that I got this because I was reported for :

1.Not meeting the expectations of other team members (usually premades that failing hard (but even than I not saying anything)) = Reports for nothing as I never feed intentionally or anything similar to this ****.

2. Report from the enemy team due to heavy ganks that I do with shaco....

3. Report from trolls ( most unlikely)
Now can any1 explain me how I can appeal this? It's only 12 games, but yet its anoying!

Lady Lothiriel

02-12-2015

A 12 CR is a minor restriction, most people get quite a lot more, so whatever you did couldn't have been all that bad.

As for your concerns regarding reports please keep the following facts in mind:

- reports do nothing but flag your account for chat analysis
- To be flagged, your account has to be reported WAY more than the average player. An average player gets reported in 5% of his games (wrong reports included) to be flagged you have to have four times as much.
- Even with a high number of reports, you ONLY get restricted if chat analysis really found something in your post-, pre- or ingame chatlogs.

GUZA911

Recruiter

02-12-2015

Quote:
Lady Lothiriel:
A 12 CR is a minor restriction, most people get quite a lot more, so whatever you did couldn't have been all that bad.

- To be flagged, your account has to be reported WAY more than the average player. An average player gets reported in 5% of his games (wrong reports included) to be flagged you have to have four times as much.
- Even with a high number of reports, you ONLY get restricted if chat analysis really found something in your post-, pre- or ingame chatlogs.

please keep the following facts in mind: saying anything that means anything "bad" in any language in whatever context you put it for example "omg..." will get you restricted cause the autobot has that in his database of BAD CHILLDREN so you get some coal in your socket in the form of a restriction. But ! it gets better if you fear restrictions and wish to not get them , and decide "Hey ! ill just mute people from now on and ping i can always ss that way and communicate..." guess what you get more restrictions ^^ cause you are not polite to the 10 year old raging kiddo on bot lane whos mommy didnt buy him the new CoD so hes mad at the world

Manifer

02-13-2015

I have the same problem getting reported by people who lose there lane and blame others ..

Mondego

02-17-2015

Quote:
Lady Lothiriel:

Why is it that you're defending this obvious flawed system in every thread? Not only those facts are not true but I'm seeing too much dedication to go unnoticed

And yeah, I know that's what Lyte say. I also know Lyte lies and deceives an awful lot.

Lady Lothiriel

02-18-2015

Quote:
And yeah, I know that's what Lyte say. I also know Lyte lies and deceives an awful lot.

Yes, and of course your mighty word is to be trusted unconditionally, while a Riot employee is the devil's incarnate. Logic ftw.

TugaGamer2000

Recruiter

02-18-2015

It happens to me as well ... i already had 3 CR... the first for 40 games and the 2nd and 3rd for 75 games, thats really annoying because most of the times that i get this restrictions are when i play fiddle :/ , i just wanna play jungle well because i didnt do the placement matches yet, so... my team usually isnt that good then i need a carry in the jungle like fiddle, and sometimes i get reported because i babysit a bit and sometimes i play completely normal( 0 babysit or tryhard) and they report me as well ... its the 3rd time and this causes me a bit of trouble in games because i cant comunicate very well just by pinging for ganks and i have to wait 4 minutes to talk about stratrgies :/

Frenchie2010

02-18-2015

Quote:
Mondego:
Why is it that you're defending this obvious flawed system in every thread? Not only those facts are not true but I'm seeing too much dedication to go unnoticed

"Defending the system" is a rather strong term for Lady Lothiriel barely stating information thats openly accessible but 90% of the people posting here clearly never have seen.

As to your claim that what she says is wrong and that Lyte is lying... well, YOU are wrong.

Mondego

02-18-2015

Quote:
Frenchie2010:
"Defending the system" is a rather strong term for Lady Lothiriel barely stating information thats openly accessible but 90% of the people posting here clearly never have seen.

As to your claim that what she says is wrong and that Lyte is lying... well, YOU are wrong.

I have read the information he claims to know, I also know that some of the statements Lyte threw at us are mathematical impossible and to see people eat it up makes me abnoxious. And I've seen Lyte lie time and time again, if you do your research you'll notice it too.

As for the part where the company holding the bread and the cheese speaks the absolute truth without having to show any proof for it, you honestly don't see a problem there do you? And don't ask the punished people for proof of innocence, Riot won't give them the chance or data to do that either