Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yet another 35 and 75 restrictions why? Who knows this system is stupid.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JSauce

02-12-2015

I logged on to find out I have been chat banned even though from what I know of I haven't flamed at all. Maybe one or two bad matches but it didn't say the message about how I may be having a bad game etc. I don't really understand as I haven't said anything chat ban worthy. Maybe a few "report ___ for ___" when we have a troll or someone is flaming hardcore, but apart from that I haven't really done anything. Can I please have an explanation why? And possibly get unbanned as I would really like to do my placements in S5.
Thank you for reading this
-JSauce

Lady Lothiriel

02-12-2015

Since you already had a restriction, you are under closer scrutiny from the system. Meaning that even minor infractions - such as calling for reports - will get you another restriction.

You have to be actively positive to get rid of your CR.

JSauce

02-13-2015

Turned out whenever I played with my friend he reported me to troll me. Now, if this stupid system wasnt automated that wouldnt have happened.

Lady Lothiriel

02-13-2015

You do not get restricted for reports, you get restricted for what you actually do.

Satyan

02-13-2015

it's so good to hear u didn't need to receive the message that 'everyone has a bad game' etc. It means u only need a (really) few amount reports to get banned again, which is great. Enjoy ur ban.

JSauce

02-13-2015

Quote:
Satyan:
it's so good to hear u didn't need to receive the message that 'everyone has a bad game' etc. It means u only need a (really) few amount reports to get banned again, which is great. Enjoy ur ban.

Well its not really my fault that the system is broken and in most games where basically the only things I say are things like "gj" "watch out bot" "drag/baron" and "can i have blue"

Satyan

02-13-2015

Quote:
JSauce:
Well its not really my fault that the system is broken and in most games where basically the only things I say are things like "gj" "watch out bot" "drag/baron" and "can i have blue"

I don't believe u. And u know u flamed atleast 1 game, which is already ban worthy.

JSauce

02-13-2015

Quote:
Satyan:
I don't believe u. And u know u flamed atleast 1 game, which is already ban worthy.

Flaming for one game isn't ban worthy you grammarless dip****