Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

KhaZix need a little buff!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rengazia

02-12-2015

The new jungle is really hard for khazix to clear. KhaZix relies really hard on snowballing the whole game, and his lategame isnt that good either. Riot have tried several times to make all of Khazix's evolutions viable, but his ult isnt that good anymore. I think atleast you should be able to use a speed-up item like Youmuu's Ghostblade without cancling the speed-up and invisibility from his ult. This would increase the chance for khazix to snowball and also buff his ult and also make that more viable as a first evolve!

Stixxeh

02-15-2015

Quote:
rengazia:
The new jungle is really hard for Rengar to clear. Rengar relies really hard on snowballing the whole game, and his lategame isnt that good either.

Fixed.

Qeqre

02-18-2015

Buff both.

They are a matched pair.

Kha'zix:
Unseen Threat now deals physical damage. This increases his sensitivity to armor(hybrid damage is annoying)
Unseen Threat now scales with 20% of Kha'zix' AD(from 50% AP)
Evolved active camouflage:
A̶l̶l̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶V̶o̶i̶d̶ ̶A̶s̶s̶a̶u̶l̶t̶.̶p̶n̶g̶ ̶V̶o̶i̶d̶ ̶A̶s̶s̶a̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶s̶ ̶
a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶l̶t̶h̶ ̶d̶u̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶r̶e̶a̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶1̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ ̶(t̶o̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶2̶ ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶s&#822̶.̶

Passive: Kha'zix only becomes visible 0.5 seconds after entering enemy vision or upon dealing damage, this is not indicated to Kha'zix.

Less combat stealth(down to 1.5 seconds from 2) but more utility(basically triggers whenever the conditions that activate Unseen Threat stop being met) allowing for better/more engages and outplay potential. Should not be indicated to Kha'zix to prevent him from using it as ward detection(adding risk to the reward).

Rengar:
Head of Kha'zix: additionally reduced the cooldown of Thrill of the Hunt by 10 seconds.
Head of Kha'zix: can be swapped(similar to machete upgrades) with:
-Wings of Kha'zix(Improve jump range by another 200)
-Claws of Kha'zix(Rengar gains Unseen Threat passive in addition to his Unseen predator Passive)
-Spike Racks of Kha'zix(Battle Roar range increased by 100, Battle Roar cooldown reduced by 3 seconds).
Remove the stealth indicator on his ult, instead make the activation sound global.
Bring back the old bonus attack speed on Q.

Suggestions made were conceptual, Not sure how balanced/broken they would be but I'd like to see something along these lines.

Xa3k

02-18-2015

I've posted a million ideas already on both the EUW and NA forums, had mixed replies but here you go.

http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2090490