Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


ROFL! League of Legend FETISH HENTAIS!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sikab

Senior Member

05-26-2011

Quote:
BlaBlokeBreakBra:
Im an Asian, Hentai is our art, like you white people walk into an art gallery we go to hentai convention


are you freakin nuts? our art isn't hentai -_- only Otakus touch those stuffs... the real low ones. Don't compare hentai pics to anime pics please... yeah both are drawn.... but theres a HUGE lvl of difference in what they try to say to the public.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ponytail Lolicon

Senior Member

05-26-2011

Quote:
Sikab:
are you freakin nuts? our art isn't hentai -_- only Otakus touch those stuffs... the real low ones. Don't compare hentai pics to anime pics please... yeah both are drawn.... but theres a HUGE lvl of difference in what they try to say to the public.

Huge difference? Both show a beautiful girl with the difference that on one pic the girl is naked.
And as said before drawn porn is way older and was common before the camera was invented.

......
And to be honest most girls in normal porn aren't really that good looking unless you like wasted women. I for one do not.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sikab

Senior Member

05-26-2011

Quote:
Turihite:
Huge difference? Both show a beautiful girl with the difference that on one pic the girl is naked.
And as said before drawn porn is way older and was common before the camera was invented.

......
And to be honest most girls in normal porn aren't really that good looking unless you like wasted women. I for one do not.


if it weren't against the rules, i would link 2 pics so you can see there is a difference.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealTirigon

Senior Member

05-26-2011

This is old news, and you donĀ“t need japanese sites for it.

Although I have never seen Cassiopeia yet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrroxRogue

Senior Member

05-26-2011

what took them so long


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlaBlokeBreakBra

Member

05-26-2011

Quote:
Sikab:
are you freakin nuts? our art isn't hentai -_- only Otakus touch those stuffs... the real low ones. Don't compare hentai pics to anime pics please... yeah both are drawn.... but theres a HUGE lvl of difference in what they try to say to the public.


its a joke...

are you korean? cant even take any self-bash racist joke...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ponytail Lolicon

Senior Member

05-26-2011

Quote:
Sikab:
if it weren't against the rules, i would link 2 pics so you can see there is a difference.

Yea of course there is stuff like tentacle hentai but unless you search it explicitly you won't get to it anyways. Hentai doesn't show the public tentacles just naked anime girls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marcus8958

Recruiter

05-26-2011

Watching asian porn is like watching someone play Sims. All the private parts are censored and everyone is speaking in a language I don't know...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mermantula

Senior Member

05-26-2011

Hentai's good fun. I mean, it's pretty **** hard to get all hot n' bothered from it, but it's fun.

Now link me to your LoL-Hentai sites, so I can roflol at Ez getting plowed by Mordekaiser while Vlad transfuses his weewee.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sikab

Senior Member

05-26-2011

Quote:
BlaBlokeBreakBra:
its a joke...

are you korean? cant even take any self-bash racist joke...


why every asian must be korean? i can't even speak that language... you must be another hotshot fan...