Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat ban for saying "EZ"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swiftybbd

02-11-2015

Hey guys, have you ever played a game and ended it with saying ez???? well guess what u will get banned for it,i casually end my games with saying ez and get reported for negative attitude although it is not offensive in any way and i asked riot about it they told me "we are sorry for your inconvenience and so on... they didn't even reply to my tickets so i guess u guys can discuss it with me

Escoban

02-11-2015

Saying easy or EZ is just not a very nice thing to say. While you might think that it's just casually poking fun, to other people it can come across as if though you're trying to degrade them or make fun of them.

Ninja Serb

02-11-2015

Quote:
swiftybbd:
Hey guys, have you ever played a game and ended it with saying ez???? well guess what u will get banned for it,i casually end my games with saying ez and get reported for negative attitude although it is not offensive in any way and i asked riot about it they told me "we are sorry for your inconvenience and so on... they didn't even reply to my tickets so i guess u guys can discuss it with me

Anyone who has spent more a few minutes here can tell you that's real dumb and you shouldn't do it.

WillitheWit

02-13-2015

"easy" is a reportable offense. that's been said often enough.
Should you have chat restrictions, i bet you did not say it "casually", as you have collected enough reports.

ButtBear

02-24-2015

Why would you say easy or ez... why? it's the same as we calling you newb if you have just 1 bad game. It happens... and yeah it is reportable and i know people do it. Some friends of mine are doing it actually. Further everyone knows it's not really nice to say cause you call all of them newb.