Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need some advice.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Valyrie

02-11-2015

What do you do when your bot goes 30 deaths in 40 minutes? How do you tackle it? If someone would be kind enough to give me some advice on how to play a game where the allied bot lane has a total score of 30 deaths and approx. 4 kills? I get matched with bot laners like this a lot an so I could really use some advice on how to manage.

This is not some sort of QQ thread I just want to make that clear, I'm really looking for solid advice that could help me win future games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Watson610

02-11-2015

1st calm down, dont insult them, wait for min 20 and ff. Then play another game. Just calm down please.

2nd: laning is over after ~ 20 mins so you cant blame them for dying in teamfights.