Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

CHAT BAN FOR NOTHING !!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Me JUN

02-11-2015

all days i make my first win of the day with BOTS INTERMEDIATE ! i go mid i dont write nothing , i dont say nothing just playng and listen music and after 3 games with bots .. that's mean 3 days .. all games i got reported for negative atitude after thoose games.. I REPEAT : i dont write or say nothing just playng and listen music and i got reported for Negative ATITUDE .. with players on draft picks or normal i never was reported .. now after 3 reports for negative atitude in game with bots for nothing i am just ban chat 75 games for nothing .. REALLY RIOT? what is that? now i should report all players with who i play first win with bots? or normals / ranked etc? for nothing .. what is this really now? i wanna ADMIN to answer this PLS .. ty

GangrelCat

02-11-2015

Why do you think that you've only been reported in the Vs. AI games and not (also?) in the normal games?

-----------------------------------------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi

Je suis Charlie

Me JUN

02-13-2015

because after i finish normal games i dont recive mesage with you have been report for negaive atitude etc.. and when i was playng with bots after game in 10 seconds i receive this mesage .. so i was reported in game with bots like i write UP ..

Eaton Dapussee

02-13-2015

Well I guess the tribunal is still down. It happened to me too. People think it's funny to report people without a reason. If I was you, I'd try to play with 2-3 friends, chances are low to get a restriction that way. If you need to find some friends, just play a few games, mute those who are toxic (answering them will mostly get you muted / reported too since you just can't talk normally to toxic people), and only talk to those who enjoy playing the game, add them and have fun with them.