Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Weird matchmaking?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panz Fry

02-11-2015

SO, the last few games I played were alot of fun. The last game had a mordekaiser who went 0/4/1 mid in around 10~15 minutes. After he managed that he went to all chat and typed GG IM AFK. The game before that matched me with a sivir saying: come on braum we cant fight. They die and sivir goes: Ah i will afk ff 20. Now I know there can be rotten apples in any gam, but this has been going on for the past 5 or 6 games. I'm not saying I never make mistakes, but it is annoying to lose this many games in a row because of bad teammates. I always try to adjust to the team when picking. I always try my best. But it is really discouraging to even play a ranked match anymore.

Have any of you guys had any similar experiences?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkeXo

02-11-2015

Quote:
Panz Fry:
SO, the last few games I played were alot of fun. The last game had a mordekaiser who went 0/4/1 mid in around 10~15 minutes. After he managed that he went to all chat and typed GG IM AFK. The game before that matched me with a sivir saying: come on braum we cant fight. They die and sivir goes: Ah i will afk ff 20. Now I know there can be rotten apples in any gam, but this has been going on for the past 5 or 6 games. I'm not saying I never make mistakes, but it is annoying to lose this many games in a row because of bad teammates. I always try to adjust to the team when picking. I always try my best. But it is really discouraging to even play a ranked match anymore.

Have any of you guys had any similar experiences?

On the last 2 days its crazy... A lot of AFKers and/or Feeders.... Riot really need to do something about it. yesterday I played only 2 games i think (pvp). on both I've got 1 AFK each game... A friend of mine got AFK in like 4/5 matches.... I mean, what's wrong with theese guys?