Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is this bannable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BusyFeedInProg

02-10-2015

I've made a remake today in a game where our mid lane was 1/16/0 by 20 mins. Said something along the lines "You managed to feed Orianna as you would feed a starving child from Africa". Someone in my team considered that to be verbal abuse/negative attitude and reported me. Do I risk getting banned if I keep this kind of remarks going?

GangrelCat

02-11-2015

Hard to say. Me personally like a bit of sarcastic humour, but it's likely that there are people who'll find the subject matter somewhat distasteful. Though I doubt the system will punish you for it if you often make these kind of remarks, I'm not completely sure. Best to not do it too often.

-----------------------------------------------------
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Mahatma Gandhi

Je suis Charlie

WillitheWit

02-13-2015

Quote:
GangrelCat:
It's likely that there are people who'll find the subject matter somewhat distasteful.

Of course there are! just don't type such stuff. What's the point in that anyway? Does not help anyone.

Eaton Dapussee

02-13-2015

The question is not if it's banable, the question is if it's reportable, since you can't decide by yourself who deserves a ban and who doesn't. But yes, it is ofcourse reportable and may result in a chat restriction or even a ban.