Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

is there a way to review my chat ban case?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phaggot slayer

02-09-2015

So i got chat restricted for the 4th time in a row the first three times i really deserved the chat ban i realize that myself but i don't understand why i got another 75 game chat ban because i totally changed my in game attitude i never flame, get rid of my frustrations to my ally's, nor do i call people names anymore.
Yet i keep getting chat banned.
Is there a way i can review my cases ?
Because i truly think i didn't deserve this last chat ban.

Lady Lothiriel

02-10-2015

If I were you, I'd change my name.

Neoroify

02-10-2015

Well from the behavior of the game I can tell , when you get banned for being toxic ,your account will be flagged and it will be on top of a list , and once someone reports you let's say that your chance to get banned is 100% , as well you can't review the case since there is no case, it's only done by autobot , a flagged account has been reported , ditch a ban to it , even if you try to send support a ticket , you will get a reply from autobot , I wonder what would take off the flagged status on the account ? changing server , or maybe it's cursed forever

Lady Lothiriel

02-11-2015

He will be reported in most of his games if he doesn't change his name.

Whats an Twizzer

02-11-2015

Its like if you get Chat restrictet 1time you canĀ“t stop it for other times exept you write nothin ^^

Phaggot slayer

02-11-2015

Quote:
Lady Lothiriel:
If I were you, I'd change my name.

i was thinking that as well but shouldn't they give me some other punishment because i have a offensive name i mean there is a special report for names right ? and i never got a warning for my name, and this way i can never find out why it is, but what i think it is, some games when i'm the jungler and a lane is struggling they usually start flaming me i just mute those people but then they report me so i think that's why i get so many chat restrictions because i got reported a lot in the past even though i changed my attitude in game.

GUZA911

Recruiter

02-12-2015

Quote:
Lady Lothiriel:
He will be reported in most of his games if he doesn't change his name.

You know ...for someone posting so much...read up on name reports and what they actually do. They force a name change...not chat or ranked restrict you...moving on.

Lady Lothiriel

02-13-2015

People do not always report with the correct report reason. Especially since there are rumors that reporting someone for verbal abuse (regardless of what he actually did) is more effective.

So my claim stands: as long as he runs around with this name, he will get tons of reports and will forever be in the system.

Gorantharon

02-13-2015

Quote:
Lady Lothiriel:

So my claim stands: as long as he runs around with this name, he will get tons of reports and will forever be in the system.

Agree.
I'm pretty sure most people don't bother to search for the exact match and will pick the first reason that somewhat fits, and that would be offensive language. This would get the OP restricted and not name changed.

GUZA911

Recruiter

02-13-2015

Quote:
Lady Lothiriel:
People do not always report with the correct report reason. Especially since there are rumors that reporting someone for verbal abuse (regardless of what he actually did) is more effective.

You need to use google good lady. Lookup name reports and what they do in every single game including league of legends.
Name doesent get you banned doesent get you restricted from chat nor rankeds...just forces a name change.