Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

graves and his insanely long cooldown

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drag0n W0lf

02-09-2015

Riot, seriously. Have you ever wondered why people don't play graves anymore, well its because of this one point.

Compared to other adc's his cooldown on at least 2 of his abilities is ridiculous, I don't mean strangely long, I mean RIDICULOUS. 14 secs and 12 secs cooldown on abilities that really don't have much bearing on anything, really. There are champions like Master YI running about with alpha strike that has a quick cooldown on it which can be GAME CHANGING, and yet you prolong non game changing abilities on an adc. I don't understand it at all.

You need to take a serious look at this and address this as graves is now a dead champion that no-one will ever play outside aram.

Thanks

CppL

02-09-2015

32% popularity and 52% win ratio.yap a dead adc...

Drag0n W0lf

02-09-2015

32% popularity compared to jinx, Caitlyn, ashe, Lucian, Vayne, Twitch, corki who are all played more and have abilities that come off cooldown faster

Evil Squidward

02-09-2015

most meta tryhard adc "not played bcoz cooldowns"... 0/10 try again.

Yuan Shikaii

02-09-2015

Graves is like, one of the most used adc's in proplay currently, he ahs risen to enormous popularity lately.

RamirezKurita

02-09-2015

14 seconds on his quickdraw might sound like a lot until you factor in how his autoattacks decrease it's cooldown by a second each. That means that in practice the cooldown is typically 10 seconds or less which compares quite favourably with other champions dashes.

CthuluIsSpy

02-10-2015

Graves Q can deal huge amounts of damage if you pull it off correctly, and his quick draw comes with a Attack Speed buff and has reduced CD whenever you auto-attack. His cooldown times are acceptable, especially if you give him something like essence reaver.

Kanjejou

02-15-2015

why make essence reaver on anything... it has been butchered

for me only the late game buckshot cd and smoke screen seem a bit of but the rest is ok

Kawdie

02-21-2015

Quote:
Drag0n W0lf:
32% popularity compared to jinx, Caitlyn, ashe, Lucian, Vayne, Twitch, corki who are all played more and have abilities that come off cooldown faster

10+ ADC's and Graves is 32% popularity. Also, the fact you think Smokescreen is a useless ability explains why you ended Bronze IV last season.

Leyyá

02-22-2015

Its true i rarely see graves in my ranked games kappa