Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Account is Perma Banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cold Molder

02-07-2015

Hello,
My Account is Perma Banned w/t any good reason.
They said that I was using 3rd party soft, but that's nonsense.
I payed more than 1000$ and I wouldn't risk any program on that account.
So, I opened request, demanded logs if I used whatever Riot says, but no-one cares. Almost 1 week passed.
They won't be anything that violates rules. So, what do I do now?
If I had something to do with 3rd party soft, they would be right, but I haven't used it which gives me right to demand logs.
Am I wrong?
Thanks,
Regards, Cold )

Cobaltmotari

02-08-2015

Don't ask us, we can't investigate cases like this. Keep waiting until your support ticket gets replied to. It only seems like no-one cares because they haven't replied yet.

Cold Molder

02-08-2015

I know that you can't investigate my case, but you can give them this message and remind just in case. I believe you have some kind of access to them.
Thanks

Loordz

02-08-2015

Hello Cold Molder ,

Same happen to me, still waiting for their answer ^^
Probably they are taking too long because they need to investigate this really well.
We will just have to wait for them.
Its sad because i can't play with my friends for this time, but yeah, guess its a waiting game for now.
Tell me when they reply you, ill post here when i get replied too.

Summoner Loordz.

pepsitwink

02-08-2015

they wont give u honest replys or explain u why its riot's system.my bro was on a 1month chat with them demanding to know why he received a suspension aparantely he did a MMR boost to silver IV and lost all skins and icons rewarded since season 1.
Its funny their replies was only" we dont lift this" and "we got a team working on this"my bro started this season on Silver II i wonder if he will be receiving further suspensions lol!
Riot's player support is a joke

pepsitwink

02-08-2015

he also asked for any evidences they had that he did it cause he did not do it their answer was " you have to show us evidences that u didnt do it" like...?really?

ltRonnie

02-09-2015

Same here. I even suggested giving them my replays. No answers for a week now.

j2k6

02-09-2015

one cheater out , gj riot

berkedulauch

02-22-2015

Same here! Riot seems to be off atm with the 3rd party perma banns. I got banned aswell and they don't even want to tell me what caused the ban. Just the 3rd party reason. Pisses me off...

Superlativ

02-23-2015

since when are there 3rd party programms? and what is it anyway? can you wallhack in this game or what?