Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

the Hextech Gunblade on KATARINA is back!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KonJoo

02-07-2015

since DFG is removed, i kinda aks myself that to get as the 6th Item. and since the new Hextechgunblade has a higher amout of ap y.. why not!

i know.. 1/3 aoe spell vamp reducing, and katarina is all about aoe. and she dont skil with ad. but it gives sustain! in teamfights. if you get cc. you are scred anyway u can hourghlas and hope for the reste if u haved killed someone by then already. but getting out of a hourglas with a lil bit more hp turn teamfights around.

specally whenu dont have your ult and you clean up teh fight. this lil heal helps u to kill teh next and the next one.

spamming 10 abilities in 10 seconds.. and u do this with katarian... u will get hp back on a full build katarina even when you do aoe damage.

you can say yeah fuk that but what else u wanna get for her?

i have:

boots
abysal
hourglas
hat
void
.... and ???

DragonOverlord

02-09-2015

Wait for the new 120 AP item they said they will make instead of DFG. Or you could always get something else. I haven't played Katarina for a while but I used to get the spooky ghosts on her as first or second item. The MS is really nice for roaming, early CDR helps your farm+harass and the active is really versatile for catching people out or running away.

Watson610

02-12-2015

So far into the game, i would buy a defensive item since your damage already is enough but you will get 2- shotted by their adc.

So i recommend a rylais, a haunting or a complete tank item like banshees, ga or even randuins.