Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for a ADC teacher =)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panthone

02-07-2015

Hello!

As the title says, I'm looking for a "Coach" for league,
I am Gold V currently, was in silver one last season.
Over the past few months I had a Diamond III jungler teaching me how to improve and play,
I played in a plat team, which also helped me improve.

I am a quick learner and a good listener, these are traits that I try to stay by.

I am looking for someone who takes the game seriously but has fun at the same time.
I strive to be the best I can be, this doesn't mean I have perfect scores every game, but I try nether the less.

Your elo doesn't bother me, If you think you can teach me something, thats all that counts. This isn't a cryout for a duoq either, I want someone who wants to turn around someday and say "you see that player on that stream, I taught him that."

Alittle bit of infomation about myself,

Name:Josh
IGN:Panthone
Main Champions: Jinx, Draven.(Because of current meta I am playing sivir and graves alot)
Playtimes- Whenever
Language-English

-Panthone

Panthone

02-08-2015

Bump

Watson610

02-11-2015

I would recommend watching some videos.

(Eg http://m.youtube.com/?hl=de&gl=DE#/watch?v=7DkXUcKDrcs )