Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Syndra stun after patch 5.1 & 5.2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FreddFockhead

02-07-2015

Hello Riot, I'm writing to you because that I've been maining Syndra for over a year and I want you to know about the fact that my main champion, Syndra, is completely useless now.. As you changed Syndras stun in patch 5.1, you nerfed it, and actually broke it significantly. In patch 5.2, you tried to make up for the mistake, and actually I find the way the stun is working way worse. I've been playing her for so long, and I know when a stun would land, or not. But I've several times seen that my Q-E combo or W-E, or whatever combo I'm pulling off doesn't stun the target(s). I don't have my own recorded footage, but I found this clip at a thread at reddit.

https://vid.me/t5qz

It displays what I'm talking about pretty much. The way you've changed the way the stun works, is so useless (sorry for the words), and I honestly think myself, that if you are to hit Syndra for the stun to actually match the visual of her sphere, you should start stomping all the other champions, Zyra's snare, Lux Q, Thresh Q, Blitz Q, Xerath E, etc. I find it very unfair, that Syndra is the only one to be hit on like that.

Serika Zero

02-07-2015

no wonder i landed just 3 stuns my last syndra game

NialHoran

02-08-2015

This post needs more ups. So true. I also main Syndra and I understand what the intended nerfs were. However, the stun seems to have been bugged in the process. The animation with go straight through people and not stun them, sometimes even applying the knock-back of the orb but not the stun. Often if the orb goes through two people who are almost completely on top of each other, sometimes one will be stunned and not the other. It is not that the stunned has been nerfed too hard, it is bugged.

FreddFockhead

02-11-2015

I totally agree with you Nial. However I think this will be a unknown bug for Riot for a very long time. I just adapted to playing Ahri mid, and now she got stomp nerfed, so now I don't have any mid champ I can play perfectly in particular yet..

FreddFockhead

02-20-2015

bump