Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

how to fight vs comp with darius ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Payslip

02-06-2015

really i just cant understand. even i'm a tank if i engage i'm dead before my team even notice with his dmg it looks like i'm not tank at all. seems like if we not shut him down in lane its almost no chance to beat him

Belsath

02-06-2015

If you die when you engage simply don't engage him. Farm up under tower, if he cant kill you early he will be useless mid-late game. Also if he roams pressure his lane so hes forced to stay top.

Sffc

02-06-2015

I think the OP mentioned in a teamfight.

Darius is a peculiar case. Let's say you're at level 18 and so he is. Almost all Darius' build The Black Cleaver.

If Darius attacks you 5 times he has already 25% of armor penetration. Meaning that if you have for example 250 armor you'll be left with 187.5%. But then he also has the Passive of his E which gives him another 25% armor penetration, so from your 250 armor you're left with 125. It's a big number. But what if he built the Last Whisper?

- 35% of the armor is ignored
- 50% of the remaining armor is ignored

So from 250 you go to 162,5 armor of which 50% is ignored, leaving you with 81,25 armor.

If Darius has a relatively (off)Tanky Build with those items maybe he can have the following items:
- Black Cleaver
- Last Whisper
- Sunfire Cape
- Ravenous Hydra
- Raduin's Omen
- Banshee's Veil

Then your remaining 81 armor isn't gonna do much.

Then there's the issue with his ultimate that does TRUE damage. Meaning that 300 damage on his ult is 300 life points you lose, even if you have infinite armor. So to counter Darius? Health, lots of it

Payslip

02-07-2015

ok i'll try build health next time