Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

looking for a mentor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BanterOfTheOpera

02-06-2015

hey, so i semi recently hit level 30 while somewhat rushing to it. Now that i'm here i'm trying to polish my actual playing skills and such and was looking for someone to be a mentor type role for me. Play a few games with me, pick out where i **** up and just in general help me improve my game play(over skype or not, i don't mind:P) if you need any more info just ask^^ ign BanterOfTheOpera

loordp

02-07-2015

first what roll do you wanne learn
2 what champs you wanne learn
3 what is your skil lvl (brons silvr +)
4 what is your mmr on the champs your play
5 when do you mostly play

BanterOfTheOpera

02-07-2015

Quote:
loordp:
first what roll do you wanne learn
2 what champs you wanne learn
3 what is your skil lvl (brons silvr +)
4 what is your mmr on the champs your play
5 when do you mostly play

1.i was hoping to learn top and jungler as i enjoy those the most(also i wouldn't mind getting good at twisted treeline)
2.currently i play wukong a lot as he is pretty good and his skill level isn't too high, but i would like to become good at some more complicated champs ( i have some RP so i can buy recommended champs)
3.i have not done ranked yet as i don't want to do it and end up in bronze 5ranked and take months to get to siliver, i wanna get good before entering it
4.none i think since i haven't played ranked yet?
5.in the evenings and most of the weekends at any times(evenings on weekdays)

Watson610

02-11-2015

Don't wait, the time will never be just right.

(4. Normals also use your mmr; when you play with silver ppl, you have a mmr of a silver player.)

Temudschinn

02-11-2015

Could help you top, just add me ingame