Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3v3 Abandoned.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ezteriol

02-05-2015

I have been queuing this mode (normal) for months, I OFTEN manage to get 15++ min ques. What happened to the 3v3 community? It feels so.. dead. Can it be that Riot give no s@@t about this mode? Personally I think this is the result of removing the old Twisted Treeline map. Well it doesn't matter now, the mistake has been made.. and our community that once existed is dead.
Any thoughts?

Ezteriol

02-05-2015

Riot is ignoring us.
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=894880
In EU and NA the post is dominating, how undeserved can it be for the community?

Alphecca

02-16-2015

So first of all you need to keep in mind that this is right after season ending and I know for a fact that lots of 3's players are having a break, after having played non-stop for a year.
Secondly, I have at least 30+ mins normal queue time and I've had that for the past 4 years, meaning that when your MMR in normal's goes up, you get longer queue times.

I agree that the twisted treeline map has been dying for the past 3 years, but that is not due to the 'new map'. This is because there has been no updates whatsoever to this map, we still don't have solo queue in 3's, we still don't have tournaments, and riot still don't give a fck about 3's. This is why the map is dying.

AW Vilich

02-17-2015

Quote:
Alphecca:
So first of all you need to keep in mind that this is right after season ending and I know for a fact that lots of 3's players are having a break, after having played non-stop for a year.
Secondly, I have at least 30+ mins normal queue time and I've had that for the past 4 years, meaning that when your MMR in normal's goes up, you get longer queue times.

I agree that the twisted treeline map has been dying for the past 3 years, but that is not due to the 'new map'. This is because there has been no updates whatsoever to this map, we still don't have solo queue in 3's, we still don't have tournaments, and riot still don't give a fck about 3's. This is why the map is dying.

^exactly