Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Premade Bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

undinemonty

02-04-2015

I really hate it when premade players think they can claim the bottom lane just because they're playing together even if you said you want to play as an adc or a support before them. If they say it before me, then it's fine.

When I play as a premade with a friend, one of us may not be able to go in the bottom lane as another player has picked it, so we play in different lanes. It's not a problem!

I honestly think there should be a rule against this because it's unfair for other players wanting to play in the bottom lane. Also if you do keep on pushing it, they threaten to report you? It's just total bull.

Twunxie

02-04-2015

Dude, there is no rules about anything like this in LoL. Blind pick says whoever says "mid" first, gets the lane, and its suddenly THEIRS. This is a team game, you can't be selfish, which 90% of this community is. Which means you can't play blind pick and think that you get a lane just because you said it first, and you can't complain about instalockers, 'cause they can't and wont get banned or anything, just because it is a TEAM game and is based on playing AS A TEAM and not ALONE.

And as a tip, or a rule if you want to win, don't be selfish and don't go alone. GG WP Win!

higura

02-04-2015

Quote:
Twunxie:
Dude, there is no rules about anything like this in LoL. Blind pick says whoever says "mid" first, gets the lane,

not really...riot endorse pick order > call order, but that the team should try and come to a agreement befor it is used.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=37793026

undinemonty

02-05-2015

Quote:
Twunxie:
Dude, there is no rules about anything like this in LoL. Blind pick says whoever says "mid" first, gets the lane, and its suddenly THEIRS. This is a team game, you can't be selfish, which 90% of this community is. Which means you can't play blind pick and think that you get a lane just because you said it first, and you can't complain about instalockers, 'cause they can't and wont get banned or anything, just because it is a TEAM game and is based on playing AS A TEAM and not ALONE.

And as a tip, or a rule if you want to win, don't be selfish and don't go alone. GG WP Win!

You dont understand. What i was trying to say was that when i say i want to in the bottom lane first, it doesn't become my lane because of premade players 'overulling' my claim just because they are premade and playing as a pair. So i cannot play in the bottom lane when i said I wanted to FIRST.