Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

wtfff is it!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheKiII3r

02-04-2015

hi , i am bronze 3 why i get in win only 16 points and in lose i missing 24 points wtf? in the Previous season its was not like thet

edit: -_- i was at help &support how i Showed up here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DLMousey

02-16-2015

1 ) your thread was probably moved by a mod
2 ) the system will be putting you into matches it expects you to win, that's why when you win a game you only receive a meager increase in LP, but when you lose you're taking large hits to it.

Basically it works like this;

If the system puts you into a match it expects you to lose (eg. against higher elo/mmr players) you'll recieve big rewards for winning the match, and only small penalties for losing it.

BUT

If the system puts you into a match it expects you to win (eg. against lower elo/mmr players) you'll recieve only small rewards for winning, but large penalties for losing it.

Try recording a few of your games with OBS or LoLReplay, and watch them back later on, if you see yourself doing something that makes you cringe in the light of day (eg. over extending lane with no vision), then work on fixing it (eg hugging turret when there's no vision, playing more defensively ect). This little trick got me from Bronze 3 to Silver 4