Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Veigar viable in the current meta?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vindron

02-04-2015

Hi guys,

Hope I've posted this in the right forum. Basically I've been looking at the Final Boss Veigar skin and I really really want it. The issue is, is Veigar actually viable at the moment? Do you have any tips or tricks or pointers for me if I do buy the skin?

Thanks in advance!

TLI Jericho

02-05-2015

He's not bad and i like playing him but he's pretty hard to carry with. Basically when you play him you farm Q till your ult comes off cooldown and you kill one of them but there are far better midlaners.

TactiDestroyer

02-06-2015

Not sure if he has been buffed in the past couple of days but DFG recently got removed which was one of his main items.

Watson610

02-11-2015

Veigar is still viable. Hes so good at setting up ganks, his harras is ridiculousely easy (yes, dont use your q for stacks early; Useless it to make your opponent suffer from a target lock >9k damage q.) And lategame you technically play a 5v4 most of the time cuz he still can burst everything with 2-3 items. (As long as your opponents arent smart and equip against you with qss, banshees or even mercs; but its silver elo, so they wont.)