Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

plz fix ranked matchmaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yapownd

02-04-2015

hello

I have had a lot of bad experiences with other players their behaviors and thats why i stopped playing lol. but sometimes i still feel like playing a ranked but then you are placed in matchmaking with an player that instantly says that he is trolling also picks an already picked role. Just no words. Iam playing dota now because it has 200% better matchmaking (and servers) and i played it as long as lol and still had NO trollers of any kind or ragers that make you hate the game. plz LEARN from dota and make every player rate an other player of the team so you can make better matchups. an other good idea is make an report button for when u are picking your champs something that also can't be abused.

ty for reading my message (btw my english is not the best)