Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Get rid of Xin Zhao

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pipi was long

02-04-2015

Pretty much what the title says.
Holy f*** is this champ ridiculous.
He does way too much damage and heals way too well. And don't even get me startet on his slow and knockup.
It's too bloody annoying to play against him.
It isn't even hard to play him. Just point and click, and you're all set.
Nerf him or get rid of him completely, I don't care.

CursingChild

02-04-2015

I think you should remove Master Yi looool

CursingChild

02-04-2015

Actually on second thoughts, riot probably made him for the new summoners, because he is rllllly freakin easy to play

Pipi was long

02-04-2015

Quote:
CursingChild:
Actually on second thoughts, riot probably made him for the new summoners, because he is rllllly freakin easy to play

Yes, Master Yi is a champ that can be played by literally anyone who invested some time in LoL.

It's also funny how I instantly got downvotes on my original post. I smell offended Xin Zhao mainers, I tell ya.
Or maybe those few people just don't agree with me. I'm okay with THAT.

CursingChild

02-04-2015

Quote:
Pipi was long:
Yes, Master Yi is a champ that can be played by literally anyone who invested some time in LoL.

It's also funny how I instantly got downvotes on my original post. I smell offended Xin Zhao mainers, I tell ya.
Or maybe those few people just don't agree with me. I'm okay with THAT.

I don think xin zhao should be removed either lol, Ive played against loads of xin zhao's and i did pretty well against most off them,Unless they get fed But mostly all champs are OP when they are fed

MyKogInMyAshe

02-04-2015

Quote:
Pipi was long:
Pretty much what the title says.
Holy f*** is this champ ridiculous.
He does way too much damage and heals way too well. And don't even get me startet on his slow and knockup.
It's too bloody annoying to play against him.
It isn't even hard to play him. Just point and click, and you're all set.
Nerf him or get rid of him completely, I don't care.

Yea dude play Pantheon need much more skill

EVERYGERMANTOXIC

02-04-2015

You got owned so now cry? gg!

swadowstep

02-04-2015

xin zhao is not op, i played him yesterday in the jungle, and really i needed to actually play safe to be able to do stuff, xin zhao has no escape, not really tanky (unless he builds), he's an all in fighter and if u hate xin zhao then u should hate fiora,riven and such aswell as they have huge dmg aswell. (forgot pantheon aswell)

Pipi was long

02-05-2015

Quote:
swadowstep:
xin zhao is not op, i played him yesterday in the jungle, and really i needed to actually play safe to be able to do stuff, xin zhao has no escape, not really tanky (unless he builds), he's an all in fighter and if u hate xin zhao then u should hate fiora,riven and such aswell as they have huge dmg aswell. (forgot pantheon aswell)

Pantheon is just as annoying as Xin Zhao, but can be outsmarted/outdamaged much easier, especially when the enemy Pantheon throws his early/mid game. Or he really is just as ridiculous as Xin Zhao, I don't really know, I barely see him being picked now.

Riven is also powerful, but at least with her you have to know what you're doing. You also need a good early game with her, or else you will do average with her, at best. With Xin Zhao, you just have to click on the right enemy.

Fiora? It's Fiora, so there isn't much to say. Her damage is ridiculous, yes, but she is so squishy, stunning her usually leads to her death, and blinding her is also effective, since she relies on her AAs when her Q and Ult are on cooldown. Buying some armour also helps against her. Xin Zhao sustains very good, and the one playing Xin Zhao usually laughs at you when you buy armour, because bull**** passive.

Blinding him works, so I guess that's a plus.

CrystalFlame

02-16-2015

Quote:
Pipi was long:
And don't even get me startet on his slow and knockup.

What knockup? It doesn't work since 5.3 stop whining and get good