Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gaining small lp and losing loads.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sim2003

02-04-2015

Currently I'm playing games and gaining 11-14 points per game . Then I am losing 25 on a loss. So I have to win 3 games to each loss just to gain a few measly points. I wouldn't mind if losing was down to a well matched game and the better side winning. But these loses are due to trolls AFks and generally awful players.

What is going on ??

Askhar

02-05-2015

Hi, i would love to say your the only one with that Problem but that isnt so.
I got a few friends that have the same as you. So basically me and around 5 friends gain for a win 10-14 points but lose 20-25. So we are in Gold and try to rise but even with an 2/1 win ratio its not working.
Another problem is might the mmr, when i play i get as gold 4/5 now silver guys in the team, which isnt a problem, if the enemy wouldnt be all gold or even some platin. So its easy to lose when you soloq.

JollyOllii

02-05-2015

I've been seeing these sort of posts a lot. I was wondering what the opposite means? I've been gaining upwards of 25-35 Lp and only losing half that at the most. All this Lp, MMR and ELO stuff just confuses the **** out of me xD So I guess I'm doing okay then?