Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This is how i abuse on the leaver-buster system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

franticFurball

02-04-2015

As soon as a game is going to be lost, I try to /ff. if my team refuses, I just go into the jungle and farm, after turning on some TV series on my 2nd screen.

I don't feed, but don't participate in any TF either. That way, I make the game end faster.

Since I dont talk in chat, I only rareley get reported. Meanwhile, I occasionally watch them flame each other, and report the worst ones myself

It really is great fun. But is that the intended "enhancement of game experience" rito was aiming for with this incredibly dysfunctional system?

franticFurball

02-04-2015

I am in another game right now, doing the same thing

Its hillarious really...the feeding Akali and the useless jungler flame each other. i will report both afterwards ^^ meanwhile, i chill out and watch American Dad

Humpelstilzche

Senior Emissary

02-04-2015

I am sure your familiy is very proud of you.

Frenchie2010

02-05-2015

Well OP, some kids might indeed find that very cool and funny. If thats what you are aiming at?

But every mature person probably feels something between pitty and shame for you, since what you do is simply showing poor character and irresponibilty. And you dont even see it.

Btw, apart from Akali and the jungle, who else was in your team?

Liebschen

02-05-2015

Well there is nothing wrong with chilling out and if your teammates consider your behavior acceptable then that's fine. I do think if your efforts could have changed the outcome you should have put your back into it, but it's up to you if you want to be a loser with some degree of dignity or one that compares to the typical human garbage that proudly posts his behavior as some clever way of evading retribution.