Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2 Rankeds - 2 Bad Teams

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkeXo

02-04-2015

Hi,

(First of all this is not a "plz I'm the best my team sucks, I don't deserve Wood V".)

I just want to share this with you, and think a little about it.
So, I ended Silver IV last season, and I didn't play too much. This year, I hope to be off College soon (Finally making it! =D) so I will play more Ranks! So, yesterday, my friend asked me if we could play 1 ranked, as we were alone (usually we are 4~7 people to play) so I said "Ok, let's go!". He was recently placed Silver V but, just like me, i think he can be Gold for sure (And we will be, no matter what ).

So, as premades, we took botlane - Recently we were "raping" botlanes in Normal with Kalista (my friend, free rotation) and Leona (My main Supp <3 ), and that happened because I have Kalista, i love her, and so i know how Kalista will play, plus I know Leona and my friend, we're both on TS, so 5*!

Well, He doesn't have Kalista yet (almost!) but we went botlane because no matter what champions or lanes, we will play good enough to bring it up to the teamfights...
Well, 1st game, I went Leona and he went Sivir vs Thresh and Ezreal. Well, We didn't die during laning phase, and our Lux was feeding (ended 2 12) vs Fizz... Lux was picked after Fizz... yeah...
So, We told lux to stop dying, and she said "I'm sorry, report me, i suck, its my fault". That wasn't good to hear. But it was the truth... Well, our Vi, was feeding as well... Going solo (yolo?) vs a Lee Sin... and vs 3... no reason... Then, blamed whoever else, but her... Totally different from Lux... Well... We've tried at least.
2nd game... They had Panhteon AFK on lvl 3 (He still had time to kill Zed once...) And we had our Ezreal DC'ing every 5 minutes... Plus Zed Tryhard feeding... really bad... So... 1 AFK and 1 Feeder... vs 1 AFK... Of course we lost... Their 4 guys comp (with their team fed on Zed) was strong then us 5... (I mean 4...Ez was going off and on... I mean 3... Zed was like an AFK... but a feeder one.)

So... with this... I still get to hear "Sona (my 2nd game) you were bad as well. Look at your score!"
So... I am the support... My ADC is going off and on everytime, randomly... I die to save whoever i need to save... And I ask to report Zed for feeding and they tell me I was bad on my lane?.... I mean, what kind of ppl say this stupid stuff? Why in 2 games, i got 2 bad teams, while the other team seems way better than us?... We need a new system... Something to:

Keep away the Luxs, the Vis, the Ezs, or the Zeds away - Play more normal games, have at least X wins, don't get reported by AFK/Whatever, etc... We don't need trolls to play rankeds... We don't need people who aren't prepared for Rankeds. Although, Lux fed hard, Lux played bad... She still would listen to you... to your team... (I reported for unskilled only.) If we make ppl win/play X games, they will eventually get thru a more trainning session so they can know more about the game... Man, that matchmaking isn't good at all. Let's se the rest of the 10 games, but i don't care what happens... I just want to be gold, and I will, i don't care if I'll have to go from Wood V. All I want is a better system to protect every player that wants to enjoy this game, and just play a fair 5 vs 5 game.

Thanks!

Tanariel

02-04-2015

Quote:
We need a new system... Something to:

Keep away the Luxs, the Vis, the Ezs, or the Zeds away - Play more normal games, have at least X wins, don't get reported by AFK/Whatever, etc... We don't need trolls to play rankeds... We don't need people who aren't prepared for Rankeds. Although, Lux fed hard, Lux played bad... She still would listen to you... to your team... (I reported for unskilled only.) If we make ppl win/play X games, they will eventually get thru a more trainning session so they can know more about the game... Man, that matchmaking isn't good at all. Let's se the rest of the 10 games, but i don't care what happens... I just want to be gold, and I will, i don't care if I'll have to go from Wood V. All I want is a better system to protect every player that wants to enjoy this game, and just play a fair 5 vs 5 game.

Basically you are blaming the whole world for the fact you lost. If you want my advice, here is what i got for you :

Everything that is not 'you' is something you can't change, so stop focusing on it and focus on your gameplay, your behavior in the game, the way you speak to your teammates, the way you handle laning phase, the way you handle end-game and try to improve what YOU can change, spending energy pn anything else is just totally irrelevant.

DarkeXo

02-04-2015

Quote:
Tanariel:
Basically you are blaming the whole world for the fact you lost. If you want my advice, here is what i got for you :

Everything that is not 'you' is something you can't change, so stop focusing on it and focus on your gameplay, your behavior in the game, the way you speak to your teammates, the way you handle laning phase, the way you handle end-game and try to improve what YOU can change, spending energy pn anything else is just totally irrelevant.

I was already expecting an answer like this. So... You say "focus on your gameplay"... Well, i can get what you're saying, but... As a support, what can i do? I'll tell you, don't go support. That would be a nice advice. From now on, I'll try to take a lane where i can make a difference! Because it's pretty easy to say "improve your game, focus on you, don't blame others"... I mean... If I'm a Zed, and I'm 0 10.... My team will be happy for me? I mean... Died 1 time... ok... Died 2 times.... ok... But more? Really? I expect people to take some reponsability on their lanes... Not like "I love mid, omg, let me mid" then sucks.... Cmon... You can even be the best player in the world... But if you have a guys DC'ing + a mid feeder... As a support, you won't be able to do anything Right?

So I was "asking" for Riot to check this, and be sure to do something that will make ranked games a better place. A place that anyone knows how to gank, how to not dive a tower if it's not gonna be worth it... etc... Matchmaking isn't really making a good job... Because, at least in Normal, it's hard to find a good game - A game where my team is awsome and the enemy team is awsome... Ends up with one of the teams sucking at lane phase and/or teamfight. So, at ranked, make players in it be responsible for their actions. Losing a game, for me, like in Football, ins't bad, if your team did everything they could! Even with mistakes, thats how we learn... But making the same mistakes, after the whole team warning you... And you simply don't care, because your name is "NoobFeeder" and you can play ranks... Ins't fair Just that! I'm not saying that a game can't go wrong for me... It can happen... But I will allways try to fight and win! But, if there's a member that will continue to go yolo, and not caring... Then you can't do anything. But Riot can. =)

As for me, as I said, I'll continue to play, to win, to lose, to report those who doesn't deserve being playing this game (trollers, AFKs, etc). And meanwhile I'll try to enjoy every game, every play, every win, and learn from every loss. I learned something with theese 2: Don't go support cause you can't carry

PS: Last year's ranked games, I was carried on some of the games, when i was playing as Taric. I was somewhere inside de 10 games to promos (1st time) and is true, i was carried... But.. I didn't feed... I didn't go yolo... I listened to my team... I would die for them to kill everyone. That's the difference. Some players are just trollers... Some are just Tryhards.... And players like me, just want to play a nice game, having nice laning phases, nice teamfights. A game where you don't know who's gonna win until some nexus is destroyed. Just that =)

Tanariel

02-04-2015

Quote:
*bullsh*........... As a support, you won't be able to do anything Right? ............ *more bullsh*. ........ A place that anyone knows how to gank, how to not dive a tower if it's not gonna be worth it ............... Then you can't do anything. But Riot can. =) ......... *way more bullsh*

Yeah, definitely, it's everyone else fault.
Riot plz fix it, the dude would like to be Diamond.

DarkeXo

02-04-2015

Quote:
Tanariel:
Yeah, definitely, it's everyone else fault.
Riot plz fix it, the dude would like to be Diamond.

Oh, ok, you don't read everything, that's why xD it's bla bla bla for you.
Because i started everything with:
"(First of all this is not a "plz I'm the best my team sucks, I don't deserve Wood V".)"

loool. But I just don't get it: Why do you bother answering, if you're not answering at all?

PS: You sound like the Vi I mentioned before! looooool

op.gg: So... you had a game where you did 9 7 11... I guess you could've do better right? You could've "blame" Graves for his bad game, but instead, you hit yourself cause you could'va done better. Right?

Ripj4w

02-05-2015

Not to mention junglers.
When jungling u'r bot lane would do great. Mid lane lane go 50 / 50 with opponent, nothing wrong. Top lane feed.

So - what do u do. Go gank top and try help. Opponent get's away. Mean time u'r bot lane gets first blood and pushes a bit, but then opponents jungler ganks and gets two kills due to u'r bot lane pushing to hard. You the jungler gets blamed by bot, 'note this when trying to help a weak top.

You go help mid, BOOM mid gets a kill. Gj jungler.

Wait for bot to reach lane, They still pushing hard, too damn hard. You attempt a gank and retreat. Go take enemy blue.

Now u get called a noob caus situation did not allow for proper gank.

You go top again, help strengthen top, when engaging top withdraws with full health and you die. You get called a noob, this after 5 pings and text warning.

Mean-time you warded drake - opposing jungler walks through ward - you ping ur bot lane to be careful. They die. Bot lane start flaming jungler for not helping.

You decide to keep the peace - go gank bot. Needless to say it's not succesful due to bot pushing to hard. They don't understand when you say they should NOT push that hard in order to gank succesful. You are called a noob. You are threatened to be reported.

Then you go gank mid. BOOM - Mid gets a kill. Go top immidiately and help the weak top. Opponent gets away.

Mean-time bot pushing hard again - no wards by support. They die. Now it's the junglers fualt again.

Bot opponent push turret, you are threatened again.......

You go counter jungle and push serious preasure their jungler. It works - You get a few kills.
Now u'r accused of KS - (Kill secured?? or kill steal??) by bot lane naturally.

End result bot falls apart and now everybody are noobs and they the best bronze ever.

That's the sad life of a solo player.

That's life. Accept it. Just keep getting good stats and make urself feel good.

DarkeXo

02-09-2015

Quote:
Ripj4w:
Not to mention junglers.
When jungling u'r bot lane would do great. Mid lane lane go 50 / 50 with opponent, nothing wrong. Top lane feed.

So - what do u do. Go gank top and try help. Opponent get's away. Mean time u'r bot lane gets first blood and pushes a bit, but then opponents jungler ganks and gets two kills due to u'r bot lane pushing to hard. You the jungler gets blamed by bot, 'note this when trying to help a weak top.

You go help mid, BOOM mid gets a kill. Gj jungler.

Wait for bot to reach lane, They still pushing hard, too damn hard. You attempt a gank and retreat. Go take enemy blue.

Now u get called a noob caus situation did not allow for proper gank.

You go top again, help strengthen top, when engaging top withdraws with full health and you die. You get called a noob, this after 5 pings and text warning.

Mean-time you warded drake - opposing jungler walks through ward - you ping ur bot lane to be careful. They die. Bot lane start flaming jungler for not helping.

You decide to keep the peace - go gank bot. Needless to say it's not succesful due to bot pushing to hard. They don't understand when you say they should NOT push that hard in order to gank succesful. You are called a noob. You are threatened to be reported.

Then you go gank mid. BOOM - Mid gets a kill. Go top immidiately and help the weak top. Opponent gets away.

Mean-time bot pushing hard again - no wards by support. They die. Now it's the junglers fualt again.

Bot opponent push turret, you are threatened again.......

You go counter jungle and push serious preasure their jungler. It works - You get a few kills.
Now u'r accused of KS - (Kill secured?? or kill steal??) by bot lane naturally.

End result bot falls apart and now everybody are noobs and they the best bronze ever.

That's the sad life of a solo player.

That's life. Accept it. Just keep getting good stats and make urself feel good.

Yeah man, i know what you mean. Jungle can be sometimes the hardest lane, specially when all your lanes needs help.

The thing here is that if everyone watched LCS, they would see how do they play: Farm and objective.
If they are not farming, they are preparing for something. If they play agressive botlane, they are expecting enemy jungler coming to help. So everyone whould be aware of what is their role in the game... Feeding someone is not really the point. And there are people that do that. Thats what i complain about

If we all played safe and try to not make mistakes, LoL would be better, competitive. Sometimes I win games that i know it was too easy. So I just want to play competitive games and feel good about winning and losing a game. If we all try our best, then its ok.